Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?

Go down 
+4
queenliz214
MattJacks
~Meg~
Ka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? Empty
PostSubject: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Need some input from our female segment, this isnt for me personally but instead i figured it would help all the guys get an idea of what im sure i already have a vague idea of.

As the topic states, how long does a guy have to make a move with you, before you either stop seeing them or LJBF's them? Consider it in whatever terms you feel applicable.

Under what circumstances will you make the first move if he doesnt?
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:36 pm

hmm...this is kind of a tricky question. i really havent given it too much thought because this process is very automatic and based on my gut feelings. However, I would say if you are interrested in someone then you need to make a move fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:39 am

time for me to move then haha. thats a killer for me.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 pm

While im obviously not a girl, and of course cant possibly know what they really think...

This is my opinion, ill try to put it plainly and then give the details. This is put optimistically too...

Id say as a guy, you have a week of casual interactions or 3 in person "dates"...after that point +90% of girls will either ljbf's you or stop talking to you altogether. The other ~10% (this is optimistic) will make a move if they think your above their standards (or "out of their league").

Let me break down what i mean. In a casual week you may only actually see each other one time in person, but talk, text, im throughout the week. In this situation you better do something to show real sexual interest and intent, be it asking her out, kissing her, or taking it further then that.

If however you meet the girl and see each other in person within a short period of time...say a few days, youd better make a move by the third time at the latest. These situations tend to lend themselves to a hyber advancement in comfort, attraction, etc...So the girl is going to "want" you to make that move sooner then in the casual week scenario, because she will have more time in person to become attracted and comfortable with you....which means the window to be just a friend will come sooner too.

Also, its a very small portion of girls who actually are ballsy, independant, and forthright enough to make the first move. I also generally beleive that those types of girls are going to compare their looks to yours, or their value to yours...if your higher in their minds they will do it...otherwise they will move on. If your what would typically be out of their league, they will most likely leave the window open very long...but this is unlikely in the context that your most likely not looking to hook up with girls who are not very attractive.

So guys, you need to act quick, stop making excuses and do it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Also, i cant find the other post, maybe it was on another forum...but girls unnamously agreed its better for a guy to try and kiss them and apologize then be lame about it and ask first or not do it at all.

Worst case scenario is you try, she says no, and you apologize and move on. As with most things, its only awkward if you make it.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Ka wrote:

Also, its a very small portion of girls who actually are ballsy, independent, and forthright enough to make the first move. I also generally believe that those types of girls are going to compare their looks to yours, or their value to yours...if your higher in their minds they will do it...otherwise they will move on. If your what would typically be out of their league, they will most likely leave the window open very long...but this is unlikely in the context that your most likely not looking to hook up with girls who are not very attractive.

hmm interesting...makes sense though.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:12 am

Yea, like i said idk what girls really think, but id assume they wouldnt put forth the effort to "court" you if you where below their physical or personality standards. If your at or above it then id think given the right personality type the girl will make a move if you havent.
Back to top Go down
queenliz214
AFC
AFC
queenliz214

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:55 am

WHAT is an LJBF??
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:13 am

queenliz214 wrote:
WHAT is an LJBF??

Let's Just Be Friends

Let's Just Be Friends zone.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Miss Witchie
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Miss Witchie

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:54 am

I rely on attraction, comfort level, eye contact, body language, and weater or not we are on the same page. Relationship or just sex. Gotta smell good too fellas!
Back to top Go down
antoinettegene
AFC
AFC
antoinettegene

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:37 am

Miss Witchie wrote:
I rely on attraction, comfort level, eye contact, body language, and weater or not we are on the same page. Relationship or just sex. Gotta smell good too fellas!

i totally agree with this.... ....most of is eye to eye contact with biting the lips..
Back to top Go down
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 am

Hi! ::clears throat, puts on a wig and then raises the pitch of his
voice::..Ummm. I mean "Hi!".... Seriously. I'm not a chick but the
answer's pretty simple, but I'm going to throw in some silly, confusing
bullshit just for fun. The right time is sometimes never and always
sometimes.

The only time you make a move is when she's feeling good. If she's
never feeling good around you, then you never make a move. When she's
feeling good you make a move. The timing to initiate any physical
advances is only when she's feeling good. Then your timing is flawless.
Now I'll briefly quote each girl's response to drive the point home.

Meg said "this process is very automatic and based on my gut feelings"

Witchie said "I rely on attraction, comfort level"..... both
feelings...... then she stated a couple of behaviors that help to give
her those feelings (eye contact and body language).

Sometimes women will describe what they do when they're attracted: "Most
of is eye to eye contact with biting the lips..". So if Antoinette were
doing that, your timing for making a move would be pretty good.

This one took me a while to figure out, but if a woman starts
describing in detail what she's done sexually with another guy, in
vivid detail, she usually wants to have sex with you. She's thinking
about sex vividly and is not risking any type of rejection if she tells
you about the "hot guy" and all of the things they did in the bedroom.
If she's going in enough detail that you're beginning to vividly
picture things, then rest assured she is, and she's horny, and she
wants to fuck your brains out.

I remember one time a girl did this and it threw me off. A different
girl did the same thing another time and while she was telling me about
all of the dirty things she did, had her arm around my arm and then
started holding my hand. She was a friend's girlfriend so I chose not
to take it anywhere. She even said "I don't know why I told you that, I
just did.". Maybe she didn't know why, but I did. :p .........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?   How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long does a guy have to 'Make a move'?
Page 1 of 1