Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't make her come

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

I can't make her come Empty
PostSubject: I can't make her come   I can't make her come I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 am

There's an HB who wants to stay with me every night... Obviously I ultimately decide which nights she can and can not come over.. We have sex-- it's great.. I go all out for her.. But I can't make her come. I mean, she -says- she comes, but I doubt it.. I mean, I can tell when a woman comes..

I did the same stuff (heavy foreplay, oral, etc, etc), with the last girl I was sleeping with on a regular basis and she would come as soon as I put myself inside of her, and then come some more. I didn't have to ask (duh), and she didn't have say. We both know -that- was an orgasm...

So what's the deal? This is the girl who has a "sorta" bf in Texas.. Maybe she's pre-occupied about him? Maybe she feels guilty?

Also, and this is really hard to believe, the girl told me she -never- masturbates.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I can't make her come   I can't make her come I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:47 am

David Shade's Phone Sex Manual.

The stuff works so good I wish I could just make sure no one else ever heard about it. It's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I can't make her come   I can't make her come I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:46 am

Everything David Shade is great for learning a few good tricks. One of my favorites and one that you can actually feel for damn sure whether or not she's having an orgasm, is really easy too.

Take your middle and ring fingers on whatever hand you write with and while she's laying on her back, stick them inside her. Get your other fingers out of the way however you find most comfortable and then once you are in as far as you can go, you should be able to feel the edge of her cervix, you'll know it by the different texture it has compared to the rest of her vagina. Now you basically just do a "come hither" motion with your fingers with fairly firm pressure and she'll be coming pretty soon. You can tell that's she's having an orgasm when she crushes your fingers and you can't move them anymore. Wink
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I can't make her come   I can't make her come I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:40 pm

My g/f always had a hard time getting off with the guys she was with before me. I blew her away the first night. She couldn't believe how easy she came.

It's all in how handle her physically AND mentally. And I agree with these guys, you NEED to study up on David Shade's material. It's all in the Vault for you.

Personally, I will admit I haven't read all of his stuff, but what I HAVE read let me know that I actually already do what he teaches. So yes, it works.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I can't make her come   I can't make her come I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:15 am

Try candles. Aroma alone can easily help a girl cum. I have different types of candles but my favorite for myself is Warm Apple Pie. Just makes the room smell so relaxing and calm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't make her come   I can't make her come I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't make her come
Page 1 of 1