Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long would you wait for sex?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

How long would you wait for sex? Empty
PostSubject: How long would you wait for sex?   How long would you wait for sex? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:41 am

I just started dating this girl. She is really fun.. and it doesn't hurt that she's very good looking. (even better than pics in person)

She may or may not still be a virgin. I know she is a Christian (which, frankly, means absolutely nothing as far as whether or not she's waiting until marriage to have sex-- some of the most promiscuous girls I have ever known in my life have been Christians.), however, she has dropped a few "I have high morals" type of lines.

She was in 3 year relationship before breaking it off one month before the wedding.. so, it could very well be she has been with one guy.. or she could still be a virgin..

Anyway, I have this feeling she's going to be one of those who wants to wait for marriage before having sex. And if not marriage, she'll probably want to wait at least until she has a ring on her finger. (huh.. NOOOOW I understand the purpose of the "promise ring" lol)

My question to you guys- How long would you be willing to wait? Let's say you REALLY like her for GF and even potential wife material... But what if it's 2-3 years down the road and you haven't been laid? So let's hear your honest thoughts on the subject.

At this point, I'm so freakin' infatuated with this girl that I, myself, would be willing to wait.. However, I can't imagine what it would be like to be with a really hot girl, yet not get laid for a year or so.. I wonder if I would get frustrated.. I honestly don't know.. I'm willing to give it a shot, however. This girl has it all.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

How long would you wait for sex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long would you wait for sex?   How long would you wait for sex? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:51 pm

OK, honest thoughts. I wouldn't personally wait a year or two. In fact, I wouldn't wait a month, if the girl was available, there were no physical or geographical limitations, etc. LOL . . . I might wait a week. MIGHT. Even that's pushing it. But, on the other hand, if she's really into me, and I'm a very sexual person, I know we wouldn't be waiting even a week.

If we went that route, I'd LJBF her. I'm finding other girls anyway, and she knows that I'm not exclusive with her, so I would basically backburner her into LJBF land.

But, if she's into me that much to even consider sex anyway, we wouldn't be waiting.

BTW, the whole wanting to wait till marriage thing is simply LMR 90% of the time. I say 90% because there truly are SOME girls that are that way, but the VAST majority of them just use that as LMR. Remember, they don't want to be a slut. It's not socially acceptable.

But, when I pick a girl up, there ALWAYS kino, a sexual frame, attraction built, seduction played out, comfort built, etc. The scene is set for sex. Then, if I actually want a relationship with her, she's already hooked because of the sex anyway, so she ain't going anywhere.

So, IMO, even if the girl IS worth it, and yes some of them are, I still wouldn't wait. Her being "worth" waiting for shows more value TO her but doesn't mean that you literally have to wait.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

How long would you wait for sex?
Page 1 of 1