Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP!!! Did I make the right disision?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

HELP!!! Did I make the right disision? Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!! Did I make the right disision?   HELP!!! Did I make the right disision? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:25 am

Here's the story so far:
I've been emailing a girl a couple of weeks. She seemed nice. genuine and attractive. I thought I was doing everything right. I was teasing her, making her laugh and passing all her tests with flying colours. We met up last wednesday. at her place had a fantastic time, not a single dull moment. I stayed over and she couldn't keep her hands off me. Apparently I was the first guy to give her an orgasm (and not just one). We were supposed to meet up again tomorrow but....

When I spoke to her on msn today she said her ex came around trying to get back together with her and she was considering it. I had 2 choices.
1. Tell her it's up to her (and look like I can't stand up for myself.)

or

2. Have a go at her (and either look desperate or look like a controlling bastard)

I tryed to do a little bit of both. I said "I hope you make the right decision but I can't say I'm not a little pissed off"
Then I told her that regardless we get on really well and we should do something as friend. (We are going bowling on saturday.)

But then again maybe it was another test. Maybe she was testing my ability to stand up for myself, maybe she was trying to see if I was intrested in more than just sex. Maybe she was trying to find out if I am the jelous type. Maybe I'm reading far too much in to it. I'd like to hear girls insight in to this and maybe a few guys.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! Did I make the right disision?   HELP!!! Did I make the right disision? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:20 pm

I win! She's dumped the loser I told her she's gonna have to work really hard to make it up to me. She said no sex this time though but then again she said that last time. I still don't have a fucking clue what was going though her head though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! Did I make the right disision?   HELP!!! Did I make the right disision? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:28 am

It's trivial, I mean there is a reason why he is called "the ex", perhaps she saw he was still the same and had to find out for herself if there was still something there. When women realize that men treat them badly, it may take them awhile to see this. However, you are reading into when you say, "I won!"

In the end, thats all that matters!
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! Did I make the right disision?   HELP!!! Did I make the right disision? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:14 am

Went on a second date on saturday. She made me a really nice meal to say sorry and we shared a bottle of wine. We had a really good time chatting and stuff but I told her I wasn't going to have sex with her this time (I gave in by the end of the night though). And we went to the arcades and did a bit of window shopping the next morning.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! Did I make the right disision?   HELP!!! Did I make the right disision? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:44 am

Sounds good so far man.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! Did I make the right disision?   HELP!!! Did I make the right disision? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! Did I make the right disision?
Page 1 of 1