Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reciprocation Revisited-BLOW Her Mind And It Will Come Back To You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Reciprocation Revisited-BLOW Her Mind And It Will Come Back To You Empty
PostSubject: Reciprocation Revisited-BLOW Her Mind And It Will Come Back To You   Reciprocation Revisited-BLOW Her Mind And It Will Come Back To You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:16 am

Reciprocation Revisited

Alright, I’m definitely feeling a lot better today and I guarantee you this whole ordeal is coming from:

1. Lack of sleep
2. Lack of vigorous exercise (other than sex)
3. Eating like shit

Hmmm… some ‘expert’ I am right?

Anyway, yesterday’s post was about one of the 6 Constructs of Influence: Reciprocation

There are lots of organizations out there that use reciprocation to the fullest… and you don’t even know it.

Here’s an example:

I was in the airport not too long ago when a man came up to me and offered to give me a flower. Now, right off the bat I knew something was up but I played along just to see what was coming around.

So, he gives me the flower for free and then asks if I’d like to make a small donation so that he can keep giving people flowers to make them feel good. Of course, this ‘donation’ also came with a “free” copy of his religious book (and I can’t remember for the life of me what it is).

Naturally, I gave the guy a $5 because who am I to stop him from giving out free flowers.

But, the point is… he gave me something and I started to feel pretty bad because I now felt a little obligated to him.

Now, this type of reciprocation is what I would consider a “forced” reciprocation… because it’s based on a negative feeling: Guilt.

It’s kind of like getting a Christmas present from someone… but you don’t have anything for them.

So what do you do: you go out and buy them a present in return.

I’m hoping you can see how the dynamic of this works.

Let’s take it a step further.

Do you want to know the number 1 way to get a woman to BEG you for sex?

It’s simple: make damn sure you BLOW HER MIND every time you go at it.

Trust me, she’ll think about it at work, on the drive home… all the time.

And she’ll JUMP YOU every chance she gets.

Want more oral sex (aka BJ’s)?

Then blow her mind.

If you can blow a woman’s mind in the sack, almost every time you go at it, things will change… and you’ll never BEG for any sexual favor AGAIN.

You give… she gives more.

Your goal: make sure she’s looking at you with those “HOLY SHIT” eyes when you’re done… every time.

Don’t worry about yourself. As long as you’re taking care of her, she’ll take care of you.

Or at least she’ll try her hardest to…

And that’s just one example. I’m sure you can think of other things to do as well.

But… here’s the true key: you have to NOT EXPECT anything in return. Become DETACHED from an expectation.

This is SO powerful… I’m surprised that not many other people are talking about it.

Now, I’ll hope you’ve noticed that I haven’t brought up anything to do with money or buying things… because they aren’t really necessary for reciprocation to take place.

Yet, you can use a little bit of money every now and then to “spice things up” a bit… but I’d only do these types of things if you’re truly “dating” someone.

Things like picking up a single flower for no particular reason… surprising her with a trip that she’s been wanting to go on.

As long as these things are YOUR IDEA and not being forced on you by her… then the reciprocation will be in order. If it’s a “forced” gift… she thinks it’s OWED to her for some reason or another (you get to figure that out on your own).

Remember: give to get.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Reciprocation Revisited-BLOW Her Mind And It Will Come Back To You
Page 1 of 1