Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll be right back....

Go down 
+3
Rye Lee
Ka
~Meg~
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I'll be right back.... Empty
PostSubject: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello guys! OK well, I have been mia for a few days, yes its driving me crazy but I will have a new computer in a couple of weeks. Yay, Im getting a Dell!

Plus, I am taking this time to have a vacation, get my life together, and embarking on what we call HELL. LMAO! or school. So, I with that being said, enjoy not experiencing my wrath for a bit.....but remember I will be back!!!! Haha!!

Peace

p.s. if you do need me, I can still check my yahoo email through my cell...jennly25@yahoo.com..laters
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:27 pm

I might have to send you an email telling you not to get a Dell. lol
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Dells not so bad, im considering buying too...

And Para, i dont know a single person whos has since graduated school who doesnt wish they could go back instead of work. Im talking about people making very good money, who play gulf every friday...who have no hesitation saying theyd rather be in school.

In anycase goodluck, give them hell (instead of us) ;-)

"Dude, your getting a Dell!"
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:23 am

Ewwww Dell!!!

Please, find someone that knows computers and have them pick parts for you, don't go Dell! Hell I'll do it for you, free of charge, just to save the world from one more Dell! They're gonna give you VISTA!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Shocked Crying or Very sad

*every computer in the world with Vista explodes for no reason other than having the worst OS since Windows ME*
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:40 am

Nah, just wipe the hard drive and install XP or Linux.

I know you'll be back Par. Take care while gone.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:25 am

Rye Lee wrote:
Ewwww Dell!!!

Please, find someone that knows computers and have them pick parts for you, don't go Dell! Hell I'll do it for you, free of charge, just to save the world from one more Dell! They're gonna give you VISTA!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Shocked Crying or Very sad

*every computer in the world with Vista explodes for no reason other than having the worst OS since Windows ME*

Vista isn't that bad for home use. For those that are bashing on Dell here on here, I want to remind you that I work for them. They pay my bills and stuff so I can't bash them hard. I do technicial support for our small to large corporate business segment. I know the pitfalls of each model for the ones that have them. I'll lead her to the path of the light.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:38 pm

lol..sounds promising.

Don't be playing too many of the guys there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:57 am

Rye Lee wrote:
Ewwww Dell!!!

You know honestly i used to agree with hating Dell and Vista, but recently i have seen that Dell is not horrible...i still prefer a few comapnies over them (HP) but they offer a good product. I hate Dell's ads, but as a company they tend to do the right thing....they just have such a big market share that you hear more negative stuff about them because there are more people with dells.

Vista's largest downfall is they tried to make it idiot proof which is impossible when most people are soo dumb its mind boggling. Once you deactivate the "dummy" features, its actually a good OS. XP is actually way past its prime and starting to become a hassle as new technology comes out that it wasnt designed to work with. Vista has always been astheticly pleaseing and now after a SP and some rethinking on microsofts part its actually functional too.

From someone who has building thier own computers since the early 90's my recommendation is stick with the large name brands unless you are able and willing to be your own 24/7 tech support. Nowadays the margin of savings in building your own computer is so slim that the only difference between building it and buying it are custom parts vs warranty/support. Most people dont need custom hardware (like a spiffy video card or crazy sound card).

Just my take on it. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 am

Ka wrote:

You know honestly i used to agree with hating Dell and Vista, but recently i have seen that Dell is not horrible...i still prefer a few comapnies over them (HP) but they offer a good product. I hate Dell's ads, but as a company they tend to do the right thing....they just have such a big market share that you hear more negative stuff about them because there are more people with dells.

Vista's largest downfall is they tried to make it idiot proof which is impossible when most people are soo dumb its mind boggling. Once you deactivate the "dummy" features, its actually a good OS. XP is actually way past its prime and starting to become a hassle as new technology comes out that it wasnt designed to work with. Vista has always been astheticly pleaseing and now after a SP and some rethinking on microsofts part its actually functional too.

From someone who has building thier own computers since the early 90's my recommendation is stick with the large name brands unless you are able and willing to be your own 24/7 tech support. Nowadays the margin of savings in building your own computer is so slim that the only difference between building it and buying it are custom parts vs warranty/support. Most people dont need custom hardware (like a spiffy video card or crazy sound card).

Just my take on it. Good luck.

Thank you Ka! I can see we see eye to eye about things.

You're right after Service Pack 1 for Vista things are much better now.
Back to top Go down
BTAFC
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
BTAFC

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:59 pm

I have a Dell. They're not too bad but I'd agree with Tripp get rid of all the crap they come loaded up with and install some decent software.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be right back....   I'll be right back.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be right back....
Page 1 of 1