Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Behavior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Our Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Our Behavior   Our Behavior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:08 pm

Ok, guys, you know how you act with a woman that you DON'T want to hook up with? And she ends up WANTING you?

Then, think of how you act with a woman that you WANT to hook up with. And you usually have the problem that she DOESN'T want to hook up with you.

Hmmm, catching a theme here?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Our Behavior Empty
PostSubject: clarity into a girls mind at times....   Our Behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:14 am

I will try to cut out most of my psycho babble bull$hit here.......

Women have this need for attention once you have given it to her, she plays on it basically. It isn't always about *attention* though. It is about acceptance. Back to the attention seeker aspect here, women seek attention to fulfill a thought of their self attributes and for someone,perhaps you,to do just that.

The girl that craves acceptance, is soley because she wants someone to like or love her more than she does herself. This is because she has never had anyone REALLY love her or LIKE her. She develops the mind frame of a fantasy world basically temporarily to indulge those cravings. She may not like her attitude, self image, or other materialistic things in her life. She meets a guy who is "different" and she will cling to him like a bounce sheet right out of a dryer. Because she feels "different" and craves to be with someone "different" than she has ever met in her life.

So, if a girl is into you that is more so the reasons why gentlemen; that when you get a girl that is "clingy", you bounce..(pun intended).
Back to top Go down

Our Behavior
Page 1 of 1