Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of Mind The #1 Factor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDean
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
TheDean

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-16

State of Mind The #1 Factor Empty
PostSubject: State of Mind The #1 Factor   State of Mind The #1 Factor I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:10 am

The 6 Supreme Factors of Attraction

No doubt most of you want a phrase or a technique that will make you a true PUA. Well, the way I see it is this: techniques are good, phrases are good, but the only thing which is ABSOLUTELY UNBEATABLE is the DEAN State of mind. Below I list the 6 factors which every true PUA has mastered. Once you have conditioned yourself so that they are part of you (this will not be easy unless you remind yourself why you are doing it each and every day, and persist) or you have them under control, and only then, can you claim to be a true PUAIT "in training"...LOL

1. Confidence: OK confidence is THE most difficult and important attribute to master. Once you have confidence you have one half the battle. Once you have confidence all the other factors below become 10 times easier to master. Believe it or not, repetition of phrases will help confidence! Try repeating out loud to yourself (or writing down) 5-10 times a day something that will remind you that you are the man ("I am the man. I do what I want when I want without hesitating. I discard all doubt, insecurity and emotion, and simply trust myself. I do what my I want to do with supreme confidence and conviction."). But, of course that is not all it takes, not by a long shot. Join a sports team, get a hobby, get a job(!). But the BIG part is believing that you are the man; once you believe this, without telling it to others all the time, then others will believe it as well.

2. Ambition: WOMEN AND CONFIDENCE WILL COME WHEN YOU HAVE PASSIONATE AMBITION AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Trust me, a guy who has goals to achieve is a lot more desirable than a guy who just wants to lie around all day and devise schemes for getting laid. Get a job, get some money, write down what you want to achieve in your lifetime and remember these things everyday. If you get discouraged after getting rejected, think of your ambitions and remember that women are not the entire world! Once you have established your own dreams and started working towards them your fear of rejection will gradually diminish because you now have your own things to worry about, you are complete in yourself and you realize that you don't need a woman by your side every minute. Women are not there to complete you, but they are nice.

3. Humor: Well, I don't have time to go into all the facets of humor but the basic points on it are to approach humor with confidence(!), to BE OBSERVANT about the world you are living in, look on the lighter side of the world and the news etc. etc. you can even take a few pointers from comedy shows like Just Shoot Me or Seinfeld for inspiration of how great humor works.

4. Image: This, along with everything else ties in with confidence. Make sure you've got all the basic clothing items you need to feel good about yourself e.g. nice shoes, nice watch, variety of pants, variety of shirts, hair gel, cologne EVERYTHING! You can develop your own style or follow the trends it's up to you. Also, WORK-OUT, seek professional advice before you do so and enjoy the benefits ("It won't happen overnight but it will happen" lol, very true).

5. Work on your KINO: Do not underestimate the power of KINO! If you're not sure what this is or how to do it, search it on the site!

6. Eye-Contact: (same as above)

Basically, once you have mastered these things you will be so much more in control of your Pick Up abilities that you will be able to get, pretty much whoever you want. In conclusion, you need CONFIDENCE, AMBITION/MOTIVATION/Non-Dependence on other people, HUMOUR, good SELF-IMAGE, good KINO skills, and good EYE CONTACT skills. When you've got these you've got it made, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind The #1 Factor   State of Mind The #1 Factor I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:46 pm

Love your post.

Confidence, yes.
If you have confidence problems you might try out inner game programs as Ross Jeffries "unstoppable confidence".

As for the ambition part. I lost that part recently with my studies by focusing too much on my ex-relationship. The last month I skipped classes just to be with my exgirl. I lost my ambition for classes and other stuff. Bad thing. Learnt my lesson from it !

V
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind The #1 Factor   State of Mind The #1 Factor I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Welcome to the forum Dean.

Good points you've hit on your first post. How long have you been in The Game?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind The #1 Factor   State of Mind The #1 Factor I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:59 am

Aha, the dean compiled a list that is really dead-on. I think he has been in the game for some years tripp, just my assumption. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of Mind The #1 Factor   State of Mind The #1 Factor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of Mind The #1 Factor
Page 1 of 1