Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some things..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yopua
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Yopua

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Some things.. Empty
PostSubject: Some things..   Some things.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Just some things, I come from the other forums and got a pm about this..

1) Buy a url.. It seems really unprofessional to put up a free board (incase you guys haven't tried, just take of the puas at the link) and then ask people to pay for the Vault.

2) Why make another board? I hate to see the community keep spreading thinner into different boards, why not just continue with puaforum? Was there some sort of arguement?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Some things.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things..   Some things.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:55 pm

Yopua wrote:

1) Buy a url.. It seems really unprofessional to put up a free board (incase you guys haven't tried, just take of the puas at the link) and then ask people to pay for the Vault.

2) Why make another board? I hate to see the community keep spreading thinner into different boards, why not just continue with puaforum? Was there some sort of arguement?

Welcome to the forum man!

1.) We are putting a lot of hard work into original articles to be put into the vault that you can't find anywhere else. Also, you get your member diary where you can post all your field reports and writings that are easy to get to, and better organized. Likewise in the vault you can view other members material. Stuff like my Online Dating Black Ebook is located in the Vault. https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-beat-f27/the-benefits-of-tripp-s-vault-t267.htm

2.) Was there some sort of arguement? You could say that you may want to check out. https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-beat-f27/warning--hateful-content--t291.htm Basically, the admin of the other forum and L.A. Tripp are unable to work together. The link will explain why mostly. I am still a member of the other forum, I don't hold any ill will to the members of that forum, and I still post there.
Back to top Go down
Yopua
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Yopua

Some things.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things..   Some things.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:54 am

Ahh I see, I do really hope you guys take the time to invest in actual domain though, just unprofessional.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Some things.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things..   Some things.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:00 am

Yopua wrote:

Well, a formal welcome, since these are your 1st 2 posts. Now, for your points.

1. In addition to what J has already explained, how do you see this as unprofessional? The reason for the charge is explained first of all. Second, there is a way that's been offered to allow members free entry, so no cash payment is involved. OK, now what was unprofessional again? Oh yeah, no actual domain. Have you not heard that you have to start somewhere? What's wrong with the domain name? Obviously people are finding the forum just fine already. Is there a legitimate reason for this complaint other than "it doesn't look good"? Seriously, I mean, if there is a legit reason, I'm happy to hear it and work to fix it. BTW, the more use this forum has, the more points we accumulate, with which we can purchase an upgrade for the forum, which would likely include a "more formal" domain name. Also, why take off the "puas" since that's what this forum is about? Then, it wouldn't seem like a PUA forum, which would really be unprofessional. Or, maybe that's the idea . . . ?

OK, I'm not trying to be an asshole, just trying to figure out exactly what you're viewpoint is. Also, could you please explain the statement of
Quote :
I come from the other forums and got a pm about this..
What other forum would that be? And, who pmed you? Because, whoever referred you here gets benefits on this forum for that.

Now, point 2. Yes, it's true. The community, to an extent, gets thinner and thinner, but looking at it in another way, it really doesn't either. Not everyone likes every guru, so each guru has a fanbase so to speak of different people. Does that mean the community is thinner? Not at all. In fact, each guru tends to draw more people to the community, making it bigger.

Also, in case you don't know, Meth and Co. and Wild One and Co. each have their own forums also. So, wouldn't this logic apply to them too?

And, as J explained, Brad, Zip, Medic, and I can't work together on the same forum, for personal reasons apparently. I've been branded a fraud and a liar on grounds that are unfounded. In other words, w/o proof. With that note, I can't honestly say we could work together. In fact, Brad banned me w/o me even having a chance to say goodbye to the other forum.

OK, now, if you wouldn't mind explaining to me how you were referred to this forum, I would appreciate it, so I can credit the appropriate person. And, if you would like to contribute to this forum in a constructive manner, it will help us to build it to be a "professional" forum. Thanks for your time Yopua.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Yopua
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Yopua

Some things.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things..   Some things.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:36 am

Woah I didn't mean to offend you at all, just saying, I suggest getting an official domain just to see more legit, I have seen your posts at the other forum so you have some credibility but those who just stumble upon these forums may take that into account. As for the second point, I found the reason why after I posted, its cool - at first I thought you just decided to split apart for no reason. Anyway I will continue to check upon these forums to the fact I have seen some of your advice and JSmooth's, and some others are probably here that I have read the posts before.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Some things.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things..   Some things.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:46 am

OK man that's cool. Like I said, I wasn't trying to be an ass about that. Thanks for clearing that up though. I do appreciate your feedback.

P.S. Who pmed you to refer you?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

Some things.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things..   Some things.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some things..
Page 1 of 1