Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to concentrate on more things at Once?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cndos
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Cndos

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

How to concentrate on more things at Once? Empty
PostSubject: How to concentrate on more things at Once?   How to concentrate on more things at Once? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:19 pm

good day,

This isn't about picking up girls. It's more for my own good,
but maybe you can help me.

Since i started working. My focus is primary only at one thing.
Like listening, discussion in my head or just talking to people,
My Manager already told me that i have to open my eyes,
but my brain just goes into Focus Stance and after some time i'm back to old things.
It's a fine Habit i think, but i need to awake the fire in my brain to see more things at once.

You guys got any idea?
Maybe NLP-Tactic?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How to concentrate on more things at Once?   How to concentrate on more things at Once? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:49 am

OUCH! Your BOSS told you that you need to open your eyes?

To be honest, I don't know how this is done yet. I mean, I personally DO focus on several things at once. Most of the people around me, however, DON'T focus on several things at once. A few do, but not all. I have never broken down how I do it or what I do differently than them. The only thing I know is that usually I'm just simply more aware of what's going on around me. Call it perception, peripheral vision, an open mind . . . whatever. I just know it to be true. I don't have tunnel vision usually. I do have lazer focus at times when I'm extremely focused on something, but usually I'm aware of what all is going on around me.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How to concentrate on more things at Once?   How to concentrate on more things at Once? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:05 am

The ability to multi-task. I know it well. When I'm at working do technical support I'm talking to a customer, posting on the forum, listening to my music too, texting Paramour, typing my notes for the case, checking my work email, and sometimes my private ones, etc. You get the idea. The key is to just start getting use to a few things at once and when you get that done then do more.

It starts out like the old pat your head and rub your stomach. Once you have that down pat your head, rub your stomach, and hop on one leg. Once you have that down the pat your head, rub your stomach, hop on one leg, and whistle a tune. (I like the Andy Griffith Theme). You get the idea... Actually this exercise does help by the way. You start putting things on auto pilot much as you would in the field with PUA. After a while you don't have to think about rolling off or kino it just happens. So on and so forth with the rest of your game. This works just fine for in the office as well.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How to concentrate on more things at Once?   How to concentrate on more things at Once? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:03 am

To be honest I have never had that problem. I multi-task all the time!

I think just being aware that you have this problem will solve the issue. If you are constantly keeping in check with yourself and forcing yourself to stop look around do this or that then eventually you will do it without thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to concentrate on more things at Once?   How to concentrate on more things at Once? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to concentrate on more things at Once?
Page 1 of 1