Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...

Go down 
+7
Ka
~Meg~
MattJacks
Vedere
Fortunehooks1
JSmooth
Fiction
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Fiction

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... Empty
PostSubject: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:36 pm

I am looking for some ideas on things that people have always wanted to do but never did because you were either too nervous/lazy/tight on time/tight on money/didn't know anyone interested, etc.

In my attempt to build social value and stories for myself, I want to start organizing events for my friends. these are events that everyone wants to do already, but no one ends up taking the time to plan them and put them into motion. I know in the past I was very much in this line of thinking. For instance, I've always wanted to go skydiving, but I've never done it because I assume that it would take quite a bit of time to plan for.

However, skydiving is actually pretty cheap--only a couple hundred bucks, and come on--what's a couple hundred bucks for an experience of a lifetime?

Also, these don't have to be things you've never done before, but also things you love, but rarely do because they take some time to set up.

Things I've thought of thus far--

- Skydiving
- Scuba diving
- Mountain climbing
- Some various road trips I have in mind
- Paintballing
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:48 pm

I hear you on this...I have always wanted to take a Bahama's cruise or a European Vacation. I have thought about the things you listed above as well! In addition I have always wanted to go to one of those stunt driving courses people take. You know where they teach you how to do a 180 with a car and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:31 am

This is a motivational topic in my eyes. I concur that doing these things listed have been going in my head, but I also want to do some other stuff. I want to trek in the amazon rainforest, and see somethings, that not even scientists have a name for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:58 am

Learn the Tango&salsa in Argentinia, Travel through the forests of Scandinavia & watch midnightsun in Norway, Learn thaibox in Thailand, Learn surfing in Australia, Make a roadtrip through the US, Go for volunteer work to Africa..
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:09 am

walk the kokoda track. that would be a major DHV story, not to mention one of the hardest things you will ever do. aparently its a life changing walk. but u gotta do alot of training for that so only the most committed friends will go
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:40 am

I want to go skydiving, rocky mountain climbing, and two point seven seconds on a bull named Fumanchu
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:11 am

EDIT: "Besides 2 girls at once?" because thats a given lol (plz someone catch that reference...i know Tripp wont get it)

All these things have been on my mind for the most part....traveling, extreme sports, etc.

Of them in the near future im hopeing to skydive. As im deathly afraid of heights this will be a big accomplishment for me. I have flyed a few times and hate it, this will take it a step further.

Id also love to go diving, i have an uncle who goes on a regualr basis so as soon as i have the time/money i am gonna do it.

As far as planning goes sometimes things like concerts, roadtrips, or parties can work wonders for providing memories. Im already starting to think about planning a sick NYE party. The biggest problem will be getting people to commit to the plans. I was co-planning last year and things fell threw because people were saying yes but thier wallets wouldnt commit.

Some of the best times ive had recently were going to Nashville and going to NYC, and hosting some buddies in Philly. Im hopeing to hit up Boston, SoCal, and Miami in the near future to visit friends.

Also a few years back i tired snowboarding and really like it but only get to do it maybe once a year, id love to get more involved with that. I also paintball but recently have not had a chance to, i really wana get back into that.

Last edited by Ka on Tue May 06, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:36 am

Wow Yall need to get out more and live. Skydiving is fun as hell, Paintballing(6 years), Mountain Climbing, Blow up a house, car, shoot multiple different type of guns, Travel, Road Trip(the entire east coast expect for Maine), and the list continues.

I want to go back packing through Europe and hit up Australia. Thats the only thing I have on my list I want to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:02 pm

Didn't hear about the Kokoda track before. Looks amazing.
Just went on my list.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:00 pm

OK Ka . . . LMAO.

Damn Fiction, good one mentioning the paintballing. I haven't done that yet either, but have always wanted to.

I've never heard of the kokoda track before either.

Whoopie, you've blown up a house and a car? I'm assuming that was in the marines . . . but I still envy you for that, lol.

Yeah, one thing I want to do is have a threesome . . . . . . . . . . . Cool
And then a 4some . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cool

The things I'd love most to do at this point in my life is traveling to a couple of other countries, like France, and moving to L.A.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:00 am

haha guys the reason u havnt heard of it and the reason i want to do it is because its directly related to aussie history. the australian army travelled it during ww2 with full gearf fighting against the japanese and its a pretty big part of what we learn in history. enjoy it if u go, i want to but not for a while.
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:15 am

TALK TO WOMEN
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:09 am

Ka wrote:
EDIT: "Besides 2 girls at once?" because thats a given lol (plz someone catch that reference...i know Tripp wont get it)

"A guy like me? I bet you if i had a million dollars i could arrange something like that"

Good movie.

I also want a threesome, two ladies of course.

I would also like to bag a cougar. I've come close but, not enough game. Sloppy drunk friend no wing. Ill get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...   Things you've always wanted to do, but never did... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you've always wanted to do, but never did...
Page 1 of 1