Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The things that scare me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

The things that scare me Empty
PostSubject: The things that scare me   The things that scare me I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 am

Last night a mate and I ditched World Bar to go to the gaff (I found out a fav girl came and was looking for me:( after)

After a bit of fun hanging around doing not much really my friend said
"Tonight, I want to talk to someone wearing boots" - They scare him apparently, no boots no fear but put a pair of boots on a girl and they jump up inhis mind. I pointed out 2 girls other than the cowgirls that had boots. He froze and didnt go for whatever reason.

After a night of not much my mate said he from now on whenever we both go out we have to push each other to do something thats out of our comfort zone. My weakness is a girl with mega toned body or flat stomach (surprise surprise) or a girl who can dress and hold herself very well, i freeze and choke on my chodeness i feel inside.

Another point we discussed was why we are trying to 'game' girls that we dont find very attractive. Its like going to university and not studying or turning up to class - why bother. You wont be satisfied and in essense you are wasting your time. You wouldnt (shouldnt) do that, instead study for the exams and test so you can finish with a degree. The same goes for women, why would you 'practice' on the ones you dont want?

Wow i sound like a snob but this is only in relation to gaming. My friends at uni are not all flat stomached, toned, girls... but they do have to dress well to roll with me Twisted Evil ... and be at least pretty hot
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The things that scare me   The things that scare me I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:58 pm

LOL, not a snob, just looking at a higher standard. Good post.

Just remember, those toned girls . . . they are human just like you . . . with the same EXACT desires and lusts as you. Some guy will get in there . . . why not you?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The things that scare me   The things that scare me I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:09 am

Jacks, I think you are missing the point my friend. Here's how, so you only want to game the attractive girls, because you are such a big league sort of guy, eh. Well, what happens when the big league girls start showing you the door, or give you incongruence and compliance tests, that you can't detect. Because you didn't study the beginning subjects first. Here's the thing, I know you want all the 8,9,10's to pursue. But it is my theory that all girls have something you can learn from and take away from the interaction. It's called minor league hitting, for big league stardom. It's a process, no one in this learned environment starts knowing how to interact right away. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The things that scare me   The things that scare me I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:37 pm

ah, thats another way to look into it. a new new perspective Fortune. Yet again you give me things to think on.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The things that scare me   The things that scare me I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:02 am

We all need to push ourselves beond our comfort zone to get better at anything. I use girls for practice because practice is practice. Women are basicly the same regardless of looks exept for the hotter ones generally have their bitch shields on a higher setting. Even if I don't want anything from them having more female friends is good and preselection and social proof is always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The things that scare me   The things that scare me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The things that scare me
Page 1 of 1