Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:( A little situation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

:( A little situation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :( A little situation   :( A little situation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:22 pm

il check ur FR in a bit.. thanks for posting it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :( A little situation   :( A little situation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:07 pm

Sorry BigP, I've been on vacation and getting to your PM now. I've read the entire thread thus far and all the while I am sure you had a great night out, the issue at hand is still lurking. From Jsmooth's point-of-view, to Tripp's point-of-view, I highly reccommend you listen to what they say, from RussianStar's advice, I reccommend that as well.

The girl could possibly be using the guy just for jealousy publicity, but whether the guy is ugly is totally irrelevant. If he is not as attractive as much as her friends say, then the girl knows this and is most likely just using him, which is immature on her part, but she is young. Young girls do this, why? Because it's an option, a shit test if you will. It's mostly an undercurrent challenge. Yes, you should freeze her out. No, you shouldn't(if in mind) try to make her jealous too. Yes, you should not give a @*#$ and sarge MORE women, BE more social, HAVE more fun!!!

If this girl likes you, she will let you know, until then happy sarging!!!

P.S. Focus on your inner game more, see what you can do with your outer game. When sarging, field test alot of methods, routines, openers..For you are better than that, we know it and YOU know it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: :( A little situation   :( A little situation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:30 am

Thanks Par! Yeah, I know lol she really isn't worth my time and I'm happy to say I've nailed my inner game and I really love sarging I can say with pride that I don't even want her anymore.

Thanks to everyones help here, and to the fact that I'm actually going out and doing it with success Smile
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: :( A little situation   :( A little situation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 am

AWESOME!! inner game is so important!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: :( A little situation   :( A little situation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:24 pm

Good to hear bigP!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :( A little situation   :( A little situation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:( A little situation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2