Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation Empty
PostSubject: LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation   LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 pm

I've been dating this girl for nearly 4 months. We meet about once a week (don't talk or text much on the phone) because of our busy schedules and distance we live apart in the city.

We just got back together after my f-up of a breakup..and me pleading to get her back. She perceives me as a cheap guy that needs a car, and should pamper her more. For one or both of those, she's probably right.

No FC with her over the time we've dated, but I do get the feeling that she may have tried igniting something 2months back. It was, however, in a cramped up car with weather that would make your dick an icicle (or a Popsicle, depending on your perception).

We recently got together one night..it got a little heated & she started taking off her top, but it didn't get any farther than that & went back to watching the movie that we started..I said I to catch my bus home before it stops running & got pulled back with an offer to stay over the night.

I agreed to stay over if she was feeling comfortable enough around me to go a little further. She agreed. I started kissing her everywhere & we made out for a long time. When I was going to take off her pants, I got hit with: "no, not like this." I backed off & tried getting her in the mind-frame of being able to experience/describe how or what that would be like. She said it's difficult to answer, so I just held off and tried something else..

I got this pretty cool idea for what might just be a simple pattern..I anchored the intensity of her pleasure in relevance to my own, so i started getting a lot of what i wanted right then. I made up a simple kino-focus game. I gave her the option of taking off the other items of clothing to play, or playing it some other time. She agreed to the rules..the pants came off

And just as that happened, her older bro unexpectedly unlocked the door to the house (4damn O'clock in the morning). Now my quickest reaction to the situation was to jump off the bed we were now on, throw the blankets on her to cover her up & take one for myself.. He walked down the stairs and flicked on the lights to
witness a classic situation..and was gone as fast as he came.

She had this "what does this mean for us now?" expression on her face for about a minute. I've never been in that kind of situation on the first night of getting that intimate with someone. I'm not sure how to deal with the sting if I f-d up any of her family relations. Afterword I just tried to maintain my frame and go with what my gut had to say. We ended the night there.

I'm not sure how you might possibily feel if you were to visualize that frozen moment.. that stunned atmosphere. I have a feeling that atleast a couple of pua's here can relate to my experience based on your own & perhaps give me some valuable assurance to how I might still be able to make this relationship run better under the circumstance that I feel I'm in at the moment.

Oh, and of course LMR. I'm supposed to be her bf, so what's with that? Razz
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation   LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 am

Damn. You finally get her there . . . and THAT happens. Yeah, similar experiences. First of all, don't dwell on it. Just move past it. You've got her to that point once, move her there again, and soon.

If she's not a virgin . . . why has it been 4 months that you two have been seeing each other and not having sex?

If something like that happens again, and the girl gives you that look, laugh the situation off. Go back to her, hold her, be close with her again. Let her know it DIDN'T BOTHER YOU. Even if it did.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation   LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Haha. Thank You Tripp. I'm just a slow man I guess. I think I probably found reasons in the past to back down from it happening..or too it was just too much talking and teasing the past..then she'd have to leave.
I was just playing around with for a bit, and then I realized I'd become a pussycat.

Not a virgin..i've just been cheating myself out of my own way. I can easily say it wasn't a waste of time, but things could have run faster and better..they didn't.

I'm going to stop experimenting the way I have these past 4 months, & try some fresher ideas.
What are some effective ways I could get her ready for/thinking about having sex the rest of the week that i don't see her. Any things i could be doing or saying by text or in a short phone conversation to get her going?

Oh-And besides us hardly having time for eachother, she does have a curfew. I feel like a complete dumbass not understanding how to respect the situation that i've had happen in the past so often.
Ex. Parking Lot: In the past I was escalaing towards sex..she knew her curfew and we were going to pass it if we kept on going. She gave me the signals that to indicate I keep going, & then a few minutes later, she'd tell me to stop & that she'd have to leave. I didn't think i should push past that, so i sat down, & did whatever to show i understood.. said bye...i didn't enjoy that..ever

What's the verdict on that?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation   LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:40 pm

LOL, stop experimenting . . . and try some fresher ideas. So . . . stop experimenting . . . and try experimenting, lol.

Anyway, I'm kinda surprised the girl is putting up with the slowness, lol. I mean, slow . . . and slowwwwww are completely different, lol. You would lose a lot of girls moving too slow.

Alright, with the curfew deal, and moving closer to the deadline while making out . . . rework the time you two are together and start escalating things SOONER.

She does want you. She doesn't want to break her curfew, so she has that struggle going on in her brain. No, YOU won't enjoy being left hanging, and guess what . . . SHE doesn't either.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation   LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LMR, LR, & Concern On A Very Unexpected Situation
Page 1 of 1