Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! Empty
PostSubject: Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!   Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Hey Guys,

Alright I know I really need to work on my inner game. As some of you may or may not know, I opened this hb10 in one of my classes on Wednesday. I was pretty proud of myself we had a decent little interaction. I DHV'd myself a little bit, and we talked fairly well she was pretty smiley and responsive.

Wed, Thurs., Fri, though I totally froze up and didn't have a conversation with her. Wed, and Thurs, I have no excuse for at all, Friday was a bit harder because fridays we don't get a break in between periods and we had a test. But wednsnday and thursday I have no excuse I just froze up! I'm not going to make excuses because there isn't any I should have done it, but like a wuss i didn't I let AA get the best of me and I don't even know why i didnt. It's kinda wierd cuz in class you can't talk mcuh and on break she goes with a few ppl.

So Monday, I know I have to make up for this strongly! I'm going to have to have a great interaction with her. In our class we don't have an assigned seating plan, but people have seats they usually go to. Sometimes it switches up but by now its pretty consistent. What I was thinking is to either sit in the sit beside her Monday or sit in her seat. I also have to have a really good interaction with her if I want to escalate this any further. (This is good to sit beside her I think because then I can talk with her in class). Whoopie gave me a few really great note passing ideas, I mean i guess the opening part really doesn't matter if im beside her I just have to banter with her and have a fun time and DHV myself a bit. I will def try for a # close soon!

In class she is pretty unresponsive with her EC if I look at her she just freezes up and looks as if shes really nervous. She looks straight and sometimes her eyes twitch a bit. I'm not really sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Also to add she tosses her hair quite a bit in class (I can see out of the corner of my eye).

Also to add she has seen me with this other hb9 outside in between classes talking which is a good thing (pre-selection). I'm going to do that as much as possible now to.

I think I really just need to get it done, and sitting beside her is a great Idea or even in her seat. I need to open her and blow her out of the water with an interaction (not in a tryhard way just be fun) banter, tease her, dhv myself, and just have fun.

After all, I'm the prize, she wants be to succeed! (thank you rye lee for this one), and really I should give her the chance to get to know me!

Any comments/suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciate thank you all!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!   Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Glad to see the thought and concepts are coming together for you man.

Put action behind it now.

Here's a danger you are falling into, and a major reason you need to back yourself up with action now more than ever. It's obvious that you don't have other options, or you wouldn't be so fixed on one girl. She doesn't have to fight for your attention. Instead, you are fighting yourself and some dorky kid for her attention, plus fighting all of her friends that she hangs out with. If we can see this, I know she can.

Time to change this dynamic.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!   Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:58 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Glad to see the thought and concepts are coming together for you man.

Put action behind it now.

Here's a danger you are falling into, and a major reason you need to back yourself up with action now more than ever. It's obvious that you don't have other options, or you wouldn't be so fixed on one girl. She doesn't have to fight for your attention. Instead, you are fighting yourself and some dorky kid for her attention, plus fighting all of her friends that she hangs out with. If we can see this, I know she can.

Time to change this dynamic.

Interesting how would you go about doing that?
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!   Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:06 am

With what I listed?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!   Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:14 am

Yeah, with the suggestions that have already been given to you. Along with gaming other girls too.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!   Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:55 am

Yeah, thats how you protect yourself from getting one-itis
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!   Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:41 am

Big P the hair designs is killer my man, but here's what you need to do. Let go of this outcome, and find some other girls please. Your day will be so much better, and then you can figure out if this girl is even worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!   Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet me in the class!....ITS GOIN DOWN!!
Page 1 of 1