Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Financial Class System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Financial Class System Empty
PostSubject: The Financial Class System   The Financial Class System I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:30 am

Do you have a problem dating or hooking up with someone outside of your financial class? If someone is lower class than you, do you look down on them? If someone is higher class than you, do you feel that they are out of your league?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Financial Class System   The Financial Class System I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:52 am

Financial class for me only results in what clubs they are at. If Im at that club then ill carry on along my road.
Wealth or a lack of it doesnt intimidate me... especially now that people who have a job are the wealthy and the ones who dont arent
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Financial Class System   The Financial Class System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:44 pm

Well, I am not some richie rich here. So, I don't have the mental capacity to look down on people, or have the neck strength to sustain a prolonged period of looking up to someone. Though, I know that some chicks don't or haven't felt compelled to date a guy who is a student(myself) if they aren't in the same situation of being students themselves. So, I do find it difficult trying to date some swanky, soiree attending rich chick. Not because I'm not phenomenal, because she may not be used to such a demeanor. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Financial Class System   The Financial Class System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:44 pm

Thanks for your responses so far.

The reason I ask this question is because I was talking to a girl friend of mine Friday night after the club. We were talking about a discussion I was actually having with my wife the other day. We were on a couple hour trip driving and were talking about the houses and cars and the different "classes" and how you could pretty well tell each class by looking.

Well, me and the friend were talking about how people hook up with each other or date each other and the class system affects them.

Some people have no problem with the different classes, others have a huge issue with it. Some people look at someone making more money than them and consider them out of their league, simply because of that.

Some people look at those making less money and consider them "beneath them" and look down on them. Simply because the other person makes less money.

This friend mentioned a guy that she had been with that she considered to be out of her league. So, we talked about that between her and I.

She is one of those people that's intimidated if the other person makes more money. I'm one of those people that just doesn't give a shit. As I told her, if I find a girl attractive and she's driving a mercedes or a Jag or whatever, in other words she either has money or credit, but obviously she's "higher class" financially, so what? She's attractive, period. She's a person, just like me. She has the same needs and desires as me. I don't care what she drives, where she lives, what she does for a living. On the other hand, if the girl lives in a trailer park and is on welfare . . . if she's attractive, takes care of herself the best she can, etc. I still don't care what she drives, where she lives, what she does for a living. She's a person, just like me, with the same needs and desires as me, period.

As I told my friend, if a girl is attractive to me, I know how to build her attraction toward me, and I will do it, regardless of what class she fits in. My friend isn't like that because she's too intimidated to.

And, as I told her, some of the things about the upper class girls that I REALLY don't like are their snotty attitudes, in which case I will come out and tell her to drop the bitchy attitude and act human, and their really awful taste in clothing. I mean, seriously, designer clothes tend to not be form fitting or flatter the body. The pants come up to your belly button. They make you look more out of shape than you actually are. All that kind of stuff and to me it's just not attractive at all.

Yes, I've been with girls higher class and lower class than me. The same class as well.

At the heart, these girls are all women. Their money and possessions are just outward stuff to show off. Down underneath it all they are people. They all get attracted first because they are drawn to the excitement of being with the bad boy. Then the select few start to get a glimpse of my "softer side".
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Financial Class System   The Financial Class System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Financial Class System
Page 1 of 1