Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speech class?

Go down 
+3
Vedere
MattJacks
PUA to be
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Hey guys, i just signed up for my spring semester in college and im taking a bunch of speech classes. Do you guys think speech classes such as getting up in front of the class and talking and argumentation speech would help me open up around strangers outside of class? or do you guys this they are completely 2 different things and it wont help me outside of class at all. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:18 pm

I think it would help with conversation skills. I remember we had to do compulsary debating for a term... Its a good way build those skills and being able to think on your feet.
Not to mention it will help with articulation and you will learn lots.
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:37 pm

Yes. Gj
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:09 am

awesome im looking forward to those classes... ive always been told im not much of a social person and its really holding me back so lets see how we can fix this...
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 am

It will help. Throw yourself into it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 am

Ahem, as someone who is finishing up his semester which included a communications course. I can attest, that speech is one of my bright spots, so I had a wonderful time controlling people with my tonality, language and vibe. As LA said, embrace the heck out of it, and make sure you are intrinsically motivated to do well in the course. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:32 am

When i was in school, i had to take a public speech class...i was dreeding it. As it turned out, this class easily became my favorite college course taken to date.

Usually these class's are a bit more social, and they typically have a much better ratior of girls to guys. This gives the perfect opurtunity to open up.

I was literally surrounded on all sides by girls when i was in class...so anytime we had group work it was me and a bunch of women. I highly recommend you either get to class early and select a seat where you can be surounded by people...or get there just in time to sit down near a higher concentration of females.

Then just enjoy yourself...public speaking is very similar to running a set...the opening is the hardest part...after a few seconds you realize its not so bad and begin to enjoy it.

Only advice i can give, is get plenty of sleep the night before, be prepaired with your work, and then do it.
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:36 pm

I just finished a public speaking course, my text was "ispeak", I enjoyed the class like everyone above because it exhibited my stregnths, and when you rock in front of the crowd in your class thats probably the biggest DHV you could hope for. I dated 2 girls from the class, I gamed all of them, which in turn helped me get the 2 hottest girls in the class. Never forget the power of jealously.

Now here is the advice I have for you, when you do your presentations or speeches, do them on what you know, practice them in the mirror until you have the delivery you want and MAKE SURE TO BE PASSIONATE ON WHAT YOUR SPEAKING ABOUT. Don't forget to DHV yourself when the opportunity arises in your speeches, if you pick the topic, pick one that makes unique from the other dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speech class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speech class?   Speech class? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speech class?
Page 1 of 1