Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HB10 from my class Gutsy message?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

HB10 from my class Gutsy message? Empty
PostSubject: HB10 from my class Gutsy message?   HB10 from my class Gutsy message? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:14 am

Hey Guys,

I was going to message this girl from a high school went to on facebook that I talked to and thought was beautiful but didn't really make much progress with. I dhv'd quite a bit there and talked to her but I didn't make progress. I know I wont see her again so sending her a facebook msg is like my only hope.

I was thinking of coming out and just saying:

Hey Wuddup,

I was in your class at Southview, and I really didn't get the chance to talk to you that much. I thought you were really beautiful though, and I had to message you. Whats goin on lol?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: HB10 from my class Gutsy message?   HB10 from my class Gutsy message? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:12 pm

bigP wrote:

Hey Wuddup,

I was in your class at Southview, and I really didn't get the chance to talk to you that much. I thought you were really beautiful though, and I had to message you. Whats goin on lol?

Seriously? I know I'm not an expert at online game . . . but seriously?

First of all . . . "Wuddup"? Now, come on. I know we here have taught you better than that, lol.

Second . . . do you think that statement will trigger a memory or in some way catch her attention? Come on, dude. Use the stuff you've been taught. You can do better than this.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: HB10 from my class Gutsy message?   HB10 from my class Gutsy message? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:23 am

bigP wrote:
Hey Guys,

I was going to message this girl from a high school went to on facebook that I talked to and thought was beautiful but didn't really make much progress with. I dhv'd quite a bit there and talked to her but I didn't make progress. I know I wont see her again so sending her a facebook msg is like my only hope.

I was thinking of coming out and just saying:

Hey Wuddup,

I guess my question is if you won't see her again what do you want to accomplish talk to her on Facebook? Do you mean you want see her in person again as often, or she moved somewhere away from you and you won't see her?

I'm going to assume the first part and go from there with some options for you.

Since you have talked to her and you were able to DHV yourself some and other things why make a move like this. Why not try and continue from a conversation you've recently had before. Talk to her about something in her life. Please anything but this. The truth is you know her better than the rest of us. You don't need an opener because you already are beyond that point with her. Do you think there were IOIs from her? Did you see some attraction being built? How long ago did you speak to her? Was that in person or online? Did you talk through email or IM? These are all things that would factor in to how I would go from here.

If you can talk to her on IM then maybe you can re ignite some attraction. If you are still talking through just basic Facebook messages then it's going to be harder. If we have a phone number I'd use that. If we don't then we need to build enough attraction to get her on IM or on the phone to make this easier to get her on a date. Smile

That is the direction you want to go. Let's not put all of our cards on the table and have an "All In" scenario telling her we are interested and we had to contact her. You have other options in your life.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: HB10 from my class Gutsy message?   HB10 from my class Gutsy message? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm

If your going to send a message..MAKE FUN of her. Its a must. Yall know each other went to school together. Nothing wrong with that. I am sure you remember a funny thing she did that made her embarassed.

Don't call her beautiful...I am sure she knows that already..Esepcially if she is HB10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HB10 from my class Gutsy message?   HB10 from my class Gutsy message? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HB10 from my class Gutsy message?
Page 1 of 1