Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of PUA Terms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

List of PUA Terms Empty
PostSubject: List of PUA Terms   List of PUA Terms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:18 am

3s or 3 second Rule= Developed by Mystery a method designed that states "You are to open a woman within 3 seconds of entering a venue. Also, that you are to open a woman you are interested in within 3 seconds of you seeing her."

AFC= Average Frustrated Chump

AMOG= Alpha Male of the Group. Also could mean a tactic used to remove the AMOG from the group. Example, "I AMOG'd the guy out of the set, and then picked up the girl."

ASD= Anti-Slut Defense. An interrupt mechanism that women use to avoid feeling like a slut. Example: "I have a boyfriend!"

BF= Boyfriend

Bitch Shield= or Protection Shield, refers to the common way women will shrug of men who are hitting on her.

Body Rock= Leaning away from a set, giving them the impression you are going to leave based on your body language.

C&F= Cocky and Funny a method developed by David DeAngelo

CB= Cock Block. To put an obstacle in the way of the pickup artist and his target.

Cougar= An older woman who is attractive.

Cub= A girl under the age of 18 that is not accessible because of age restrictions.

DHV= Demonstrations of Higher Value, means to flip the Attraction Switches of: Pre-selection, Leader of Men, Protector of Loved Ones,
Willingness to Take Risks, Willingness to show Emotion, and Non-neediness.

DLV= Demonstrations of Lower Value. Things done to lower your social value to your target.

EC= Eye Contact

Eject= To leave a set.

False Disqualifier= A false statement used to make your target feel she's not going to get you. Example, "If I wasn't gay you'd so be my type."

Fools Mate= A term stolen from the game of chess that means having sex with a woman within a few hours of meeting her.

FTC= False Time Constraint. Example, "I can only stay for a second I'm here with friends." Developed by Style.

FUG= Fucking Ugly Girl

GF= Girlfriend

HB= Hot Babe

HG or Hired Guns= Women hired in a venue for their good looks. Examples: Bartenders, Shooter Girls, Go-Go Dancers, etc.

IOD= Indicator of Disinterest

IOI= Indicator of Interest

KC= Kiss Close

Kino= or Kino Escalation, physical touching comes from the route work kinesthetic.

Lair= A venue or place friendly to PUAs sometimes run by PUAs. Also, can refer group of PUAs in a city, hence, Orlando Lair.

LJBF= Let's Just Be Friends

LMR= Last Minute Resistance. A woman's last effort of resistance immediately prior to a sexual act.

LTR= Long term relationships

M3 Model= Refers to the outline of the Mystery Method. A=Attraction Phase, C=Comfort Phase, S=Seduction phase. A1- Opening, A2-Female to Male Attraction, A3-Male to Female Attraction, C1-Conversation, C2-Connection, C3-Intimacy, S1-Foreplay, S2-LMR, S3-Sex.

Method= The steps you use to pick up a woman.

MM= Mystery Method. A system developed by PUG Mystery broken into 3 phases: Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction. There are 3 steps to each phase.

mPUA= Master Pickup Artist

Neg= A term developed by Mystery meaning, a negative comment made to slightly lower the girls social value. The purpose is to make her feel like she's done something to lower her value in your eyes. A common example is, "Nice nails are they real? Well, they still look good on you anyways."

NLP= Neuro Linguistic Programming

Obstacle= Others in the set that are not the PUAs intended target.

One-itis= Having an obsession for one specific woman.

Pawn= A pawn is a girl that you have previously gamed for the purpose of bringing her into your next set, so that it will open easier.

Peacocking= the use of attention-getting clothes to amplify your responses in the field.

Pecking= The act of leaning in every time you speak to a group.

Pivot= A woman that is available to you, perhaps a friend, that you can use to meet other women, because sets will open easier if you are seen with a woman, since you are demonstrating preselection.

PUA= Pickup Artist

PUG= Pickup Guru (Instructor of PUA)

Sarging= Trying to pick up women.

Set= A group of men, women, or a mixed group.

Shit Test= The way a woman issue tests or hoops to control a guys frame.

SNL= Single Night Lay

SOD= Signs of Disinterest.

SOI= Signs of Interest.

Style= Material you use to fill up the method. 2. also, Neil Strauss a mPUA who wrote: The Game, and Rules of the Game.

Target= The girl in the set that the PUA is attempting to pickup.

Wing or Wingman= A friend that is also familiar with PUA. The wing is used to occupy the obstacles in the set so that the PUA may have more 1 on 1 time with his target.

Yoko= A woman that breaks up a social circle of PUAs or comes between freinds. This refers to the way Yoko Ono broke up the Beatles.

Last edited by JSmooth on Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

List of PUA Terms Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of PUA Terms   List of PUA Terms I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:00 am

Id like to add one to it

Yoko - have you ever had a bitch that fucked up your whole social circle, couldnt hang with your friends cause she would be there to take over things, have you ever had a friend that you couldnt talk to anymore cause his gf had him by the balls, well my friends this is what i call a "YOKO ONO" she was responsible for all the tension and breaking up the beatles, also was responsible for creating tension between john lennon and his oldest son julian.
Back to top Go down

List of PUA Terms
Page 1 of 1