Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running list of Pet Names!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Running list of Pet Names! Empty
PostSubject: Running list of Pet Names!   Running list of Pet Names! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:30 pm

So im a huge fan of using pet names. I try to come up with fresh ones all the time as i like to mix them up on a girl instead of using the same old boring ones.

Sometimes they are completely void of meaning i just use them, sometimes they are situation like the person is sick or triped or something, sometimes they are racial but apropriate.

I try and use these asap, the sooner you introduce these the better. Some good signs are when a person refers to themselves using your pet name, gets goofy or points out when you dont use the same one, or pretends to be mad about it.

Just note that these are not listed into any gender specific context, but some of these will work for guys/girls, some will be girl only or guy only...im sure youll figure it out.

CHICA
PUMPKIN
SUNSHINE
MISSY
SMILES
SILLY
GIRLY
SNIFFLES
GRUMPY
CHIEF
CAPTAIN
BOSS
GUY
FRIEND
BUD
MAN
BRO(THER)
DUDE
JOKER (JOKA)
MA'AM (use this with a girl too young lol)
KIDDO
PEACHES

...to be continued

Thats what i could come up with off the top of my head, also naming any guy a girls name, "Hey Sally what do you think your doing?" is hilarious. There are plenty of original ones that are kinda hard to add because they are unique to a stiuation or event. My buddy found out his mom's nickname in college was LEGS, so we all call her legs. Things like that would be odd to add to the list, without explination.

So ill add more as i think of them and you guys can as well.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Running list of Pet Names!   Running list of Pet Names! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:50 pm

I think its good to come up with a name that relates to them.

Just remember not to use it too often. I went on a date with a guy that constantly called me by a nickname...it got real old after awhile...to the point where every question he asked me he began with calling me the little nickname he came up with. gah! I think I even asked at the end of the night if he even knew my name.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Running list of Pet Names!   Running list of Pet Names! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:24 pm

~Meg~ wrote:
I think its good to come up with a name that relates to them.

Just remember not to use it too often. I went on a date with a guy that constantly called me by a nickname...it got real old after awhile...to the point where every question he asked me he began with calling me the little nickname he came up with. gah! I think I even asked at the end of the night if he even knew my name.

Sorry next time we go out ill use your real name Wink

I know what you mean tho, like everything it needs to be balanced. I typically apply them to greetings, goodbyes, and when im making fun of them. Of course in serious things or when i need thier attention or something ill just use thier name (helps me remember thier real name).
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Running list of Pet Names!   Running list of Pet Names! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:48 am

Ka wrote:
So im a huge fan of using pet names. I try to come up with fresh ones all the time as i like to mix them up on a girl instead of using the same old boring ones.

Sometimes they are completely void of meaning i just use them, sometimes they are situation like the person is sick or triped or something, sometimes they are racial but apropriate.

I try and use these asap, the sooner you introduce these the better. Some good signs are when a person refers to themselves using your pet name, gets goofy or points out when you dont use the same one, or pretends to be mad about it.

Just note that these are not listed into any gender specific context, but some of these will work for guys/girls, some will be girl only or guy only...im sure youll figure it out.

CHICA
PUMPKIN
SUNSHINE
MISSY
SMILES
SILLY
GIRLY
SNIFFLES
GRUMPY
CHIEF
CAPTAIN
BOSS
GUY
FRIEND
BUD
MAN
BRO(THER)
DUDE
JOKER (JOKA)
MA'AM (use this with a girl too young lol)
KIDDO
PEACHES

...to be continued

Thats what i could come up with off the top of my head, also naming any guy a girls name, "Hey Sally what do you think your doing?" is hilarious. There are plenty of original ones that are kinda hard to add because they are unique to a stiuation or event. My buddy found out his mom's nickname in college was LEGS, so we all call her legs. Things like that would be odd to add to the list, without explination.

So ill add more as i think of them and you guys can as well.

giggles

angel eyes(afc days)

goober

dork

bonehead

miss thang

playerette

cuteness

homie g

lover girl

dawg

trouble

sweetness
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running list of Pet Names!   Running list of Pet Names! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running list of Pet Names!
Page 1 of 1