Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!!   NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Exclamation Many guys join the forum with all the best intentions. Many people like to learn everything instead of doing it. They feel like they have to work through everything in their mind before they go out and act on it. Instead of going out and getting in the field, they default to learning more, as a way of avoiding.

Most of these guys, myself included, have used ways of self medicating like: food, sex, fantasy, guilt or sympathy from others, and learning more. As an analytical personality have tried this strategy until I got some good advice. Guys like us feel like more information will solve their problems with the ladies. When you do this your limit your success by 95%. You need to go out act, study what you did, and act on the results.

The best advice myself and a lot of the moderators on this site can give you guys is to do it. In most situations you have enough knowledge to get out there and do it. The information way will limit your success. So plan it, do it, study it, and the act again. That is what the field reports are for, for us to learn from our own mistakes and the mistakes of others.

Don't be one that learn everything and has no real experience. It's like a doctor going to school for 8 years and never doing an internship or have any hands on experience. Would you want this guy operating on you? Same difference here, learn what you need to then go act. Learn a few steps of the Mystery Method for example and then go act on it, then repeat!!!

On another forum 80% of the guys surveyed said they did this...So don't fall in the trap.

YOU CAN DO IT GUYS, GET OUT THERE AND DON'T LIMIT YOUR SUCCESS!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!!   NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:43 am

True words, speak brother on this notion. Personally, I was in that trap of gathering info on top of info, but it was not until January of this year that I started putting all of that stuff to its proper usage, and guess what, I get cougars wanting to give me the business now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!!   NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
True words, speak brother on this notion. Personally, I was in that trap of gathering info on top of info, but it was not until January of this year that I started putting all of that stuff to its proper usage, and guess what, I get cougars wanting to give me the business now.

Many of us become learning junkies at first whether it be with books, a forum, seminars, bootcamps, etc. Its a pretty easy trap to fall into and I know guys in the community for over 6 months now that still are stuck there. Glad to see you broke out of that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!!   NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE TIP OF THE DAY - LEARNING IT ALL!!!
Page 1 of 1