Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie from NZ...Nz Charms :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nz Charms
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Nz Charms

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Newbie from NZ...Nz Charms :) Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from NZ...Nz Charms :)   Newbie from NZ...Nz Charms :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey ya'll

Hi there this is Nz Charms age 20 from New Zealand

After Reading the Bible of.... the game ( I recomend to everyone ) It got me hooked to the world of PUA....

and I soo want to Improve on my self also, as talking to girls is alright for me, but getting them to the next level of being sexual with me, seems like the hardest obstacle for me (soon to change)... so can anyone recomend anything i can read, listen or watch to help me out, cause iam a sponge willing to absord anything and everything to help me... cause iam sick of being the let just be friend guy... It Would Be awsome if i could some help from you guys.... and on my journey to change myself

and maybe get to meet some PUA offline especially here in New Zealand to learn from them to get my game to the next level

NZ Charms out!!!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Newbie from NZ...Nz Charms :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from NZ...Nz Charms :)   Newbie from NZ...Nz Charms :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Welcome NZ. Well, yes, we can help you with the sexual escalation, as a matter of fact, lol.

I tell a lot of guys to learn how to have a sexual frame, or a seduction frame of mind. You have to be comfy with your own body, with your own sexuality, and not be afraid of sex. That has to come before you can efficiently escalate sexually with a girl.

There is material out there on seduction, on giving better orgasms, etc. We have much of it on this very forum. And, if I can get to New Zealand, I'd be happy to meet with you in the form of a workshop and help you to see first hand how you do that, and to learn for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Newbie from NZ...Nz Charms :)
Page 1 of 1