Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie Pointers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:38 am

This thread, as the title implies, is specifically for certain newbie pointers. Things that will help any newbie to start changing their mindset. To start their growth toward mPUA.

Picture this:

You walk into a venue, look around, see a HB10 standing 10 feet in front of you. She never makes eye contact. She doesn't need to.

Freeze time. You hear the clock stop ticking? The heartbeats and breathing have stopped too. Now, let's turn this scene around. You're flying through space for just a moment as you are transported into the HB10's mind.

The world suddenly look different. You feels eyes staring at you. You hear people whispering, no doubt about you. Guys drooling, tripping over their words. Girls gossiping about you to make themselves feel better.

You sigh, but only on the inside. You surely can't let the world know how you feel. You secretly wish a man would come up to you and present himself to you. You have tons of guys hit on you everyday, but all they do is tell you how hot you are, or how much they want to @*#$ you, or how they will literally pay all of your bills and take care of you. They even go as far as telling you that you will never have to worry about anything for the rest of your life . . . if only you will be with them. How boring. It frustrates you to no end. Why can't you just have a man come up and talk to you? You desperately need some excitement in your life. A real man that will get your blood moving. A man that will turn your internal flame on high, and keep it there. One that will make you smile, and laugh. One that isn't so predictable that you will know his every single move . . . a year ahead.

If only you could find a man that would know how to touch you. How to make you crave him. Instead of the typical guy that just thinks of his own pleasure. If only those guys knew that you never even came, though you made them think you did, just to get rid of them.

You don't even care if this man had money, although that would be a plus. But, if this man could excite you, that alone would be awesome. He doesn't even have to look like Brad Pitt.

Now, if only that guy that just walked into the room was that man that I'm secretly craving . . . if only . . . but he's not. How do I know? Because he's still standing there, staring at me. And I haven't even looked at him.

*sigh*

Just like every other guy that crosses my path every single day . . .

And now, you're ripped back out of her head, and warped back into your own body. Taking a few seconds to settle, you look down at yourself, realize she/you were just talking about yourself. You are that guy that just walked in. The one that's still staring at her, but hasn't approached her. And it's too late. Her opinion is already set of you. You've been standing like some robot, frozen in time.

Ah yes, speaking of frozen in time, let's start the heartbeats back up, start the breathing, and finally, get the clocks ticking again.

That glimpse into a 10's mind is now fading quickly away into the voices of the daily world. Let's not the lesson fade so quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Deuce
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Deuce

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:08 pm

I actually had a hb10 this past summer tell me that if a guy did not approach her instantly he was not interested enough. Thanks for putting the mindset into perspective.
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 am

What about this situation, based of true events.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Mike walks into a coffee bar. He's got a sketchpad and an assortment of pens, as well as a deck of cards. From his perspective he's simply walked through the door, too the counter, ordered coffee and sat down at his table and began to draw. What he hadn't looked at was the hb10 by the door, or the table of guys near her table, nor the group of girls gossiping about how she's a dirty whore. Mike is there to draw pictures as he drinks a cup of coffee, none of this matter's to him.

In the given situation, what does hb10 think about Mike?
Back to top Go down

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 am

NCJones wrote:

You're writing it... u tell us...

I would say that he's not interested in her....
Back to top Go down

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 am

Awww...The gut wrenching question: "To approach or not approach" .... If I notice u looking at me and u are obviously interested... then u better find your balls and get to steppin in my direction... Stand there and stare at me... I will think you are intimidated by me, that you are not confident, and that you can't handle me like I want a man to handle me...

So think...but for no longer than 2 seconds- wtf do you have to lose?? By the 3rd second, I'm already deciding whether or not you are man enough for me ;
)
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:07 am

HOTWHEELS wrote:
NCJones wrote:

In a like situation here's how I reacted.

I'm at a party for my soccer team in high school. I'm sitting by myself, there's a group of girls that're talking about me because I'm good at soccer and practically one each game, but I think they're annoying. A few of them came to talk but only said things like "Hey, can I get your number?" and I thought . o O ( she know absolutely NOTHING about me other than I'm good at soccer and the teams star player. ). "No, but thanks for asking." I responded.

Some of my teammates are talking about how I'm really not that good, and that it's all just a bunch of hype. I'm thinking about all the goals I got, the assists, and all the other things the stats say, as well as the things the stats don't say. Judgment calls the coach can't teach us, etc.. I know I'm the best, but I wont be rude and say this.

A girl from school enters and walks past us all. She orders a drink and sits by herself and starts to write something in a notebook.

I'm a little shocked. Everyone in my school knew who I was, Soccer wasn't even the only sport I was a star at. But she didn't care, she was just doing her own thing, and I wondered what it was.

Back then [9 years ago], I was too shy to approach her.
If this same event happened now I would definitely go over and get to know her more. I've already seen she's different from the other girls and that she's not concerned with something surface level and superficial.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 pm

NCJones wrote:
HOTWHEELS wrote:
NCJones wrote:

I'm at a party for my soccer team in high school. I'm sitting by myself, there's a group of girls that're talking about me because I'm good at soccer and practically one each game, but I think they're annoying. A few of them came to talk but only said things like "Hey, can I get your number?" and I thought . o O ( she know absolutely NOTHING about me other than I'm good at soccer and the teams star player. ). Jones, she didn't care to know anything about you. You were a good "jock" and she wanted a piece. Period.

"No, but thanks for asking." I responded.

Some of my teammates are talking about how I'm really not that good, and that it's all just a bunch of hype. I'm thinking about all the goals I got, the assists, and all the other things the stats say, as well as the things the stats don't say. Judgment calls the coach can't teach us, etc.. I know I'm the best, but I wont be rude and say this.Your mind is technical, which is fine for some things, but not for social dynamics in action. Sure, they want to undermine your accomplishments, because it makes them feel "more worthy" they think. You, as an alpha, would blow it off. The girls above, they wanted you. Because you APPEAR to be alpha. Period.

A girl from school enters and walks past us all. She orders a drink and sits by herself and starts to write something in a notebook.

I'm a little shocked. Everyone in my school knew who I was, Soccer wasn't even the only sport I was a star at. But she didn't care, she was just doing her own thing, and I wondered what it was.And this is EXACTLY how the hottest girls feel/think when a guy doesn't lavish her with attention. Does THAT make sense to you?

If this same event happened now I would definitely go over and get to know her more. I've already seen she's different from the other girls and that she's not concerned with something surface level and superficial.

Obviously I've made a few comments above.
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:55 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
NCJones wrote:
HOTWHEELS wrote:
NCJones wrote:

I'm at a party for my soccer team in high school. I'm sitting by myself, there's a group of girls that're talking about me because I'm good at soccer and practically one each game, but I think they're annoying. A few of them came to talk but only said things like "Hey, can I get your number?" and I thought . o O ( she know absolutely NOTHING about me other than I'm good at soccer and the teams star player. ). Jones, she didn't care to know anything about you. You were a good "jock" and she wanted a piece. Period.

"No, but thanks for asking." I responded.

Some of my teammates are talking about how I'm really not that good, and that it's all just a bunch of hype. I'm thinking about all the goals I got, the assists, and all the other things the stats say, as well as the things the stats don't say. Judgment calls the coach can't teach us, etc.. I know I'm the best, but I wont be rude and say this.Your mind is technical, which is fine for some things, but not for social dynamics in action. Sure, they want to undermine your accomplishments, because it makes them feel "more worthy" they think. You, as an alpha, would blow it off. The girls above, they wanted you. Because you APPEAR to be alpha. Period.

I'm a little shocked. Everyone in my school knew who I was, Soccer wasn't even the only sport I was a star at. But she didn't care, she was just doing her own thing, and I wondered what it was.And this is EXACTLY how the hottest girls feel/think when a guy doesn't lavish her with attention. Does THAT make sense to you?

Obviously I've made a few comments above.

Your comments help with my illustration.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Do my comments help YOU to understand things any better?
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 am

NO. They do not help ME understand what I already understand very well.
It's an illustration about something that I personally understand very well to help OTHER understand it.

My story isn't even true. I made it up with a like scenario. This is how I can understand other very easy, but it doesn't mean they'll understand me. Case in point "Do my comments help YOU to understand things any better?" as said by someone who doesn't see that I completely understand the concept of what someone else is feeling/thinking.

Now, knowing how someone else feels about a situation doesn't mean you know what to do in order to get that situation going how you want it. Knowing is only half the battle.

I walk in a joint and see a group of guys lulling over some hot chick while a group of chicks are insulting her and I just wanna go and draw a few pictures I understand that by doing so she'll wonder why I paid her no attention. But it doesn't make her come over to me, nor does knowing this grant me with something to say to her. I know how she feels but I still have drawn a blank.

I'm hoping you understand this.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:48 pm

So your scenario was a way of you asking us what specifically to say to that girl in that scenario.

There ARE some canned openers and routines on this forum already Nick. All you have to do is look at them. For situation specific openers, you observe what's around you. Have you seen the movie Hitch? Did you see how he got the girl to come out of the group of guys drooling over her and come to him? That's something 99% of the men would not do, therefore it's effective. You can pick up things from movies, from looking at what's already on this forum, etc.

I know, you've already said that this forum has helped you "very little". Yet, it has what you are looking for, with canned material.

With the girl in that scenario, either you would have to have something on you that REALLY catches her attention and makes her WANT to move her own body to talk to you, or . . . YOU have to physically walk into the group and open her up, which is what happens 99% of the time.

If you have the guts to do that, find something about her apparel that you can comment on, or make a comment about the group that she can read as "I'm here to help you get the hell outta here". Not an assholish comment either, that won't achieve that objective.
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
So your scenario was a way of you asking us what specifically to say to that girl in that scenario.

There ARE some canned openers and routines on this forum already Nick. All you have to do is look at them. For situation specific openers, you observe what's around you. Have you seen the movie Hitch? Did you see how he got the girl to come out of the group of guys drooling over her and come to him? That's something 99% of the men would not do, therefore it's effective. You can pick up things from movies, from looking at what's already on this forum, etc.

I know, you've already said that this forum has helped you "very little". Yet, it has what you are looking for, with canned material.

With the girl in that scenario, either you would have to have something on you that REALLY catches her attention and makes her WANT to move her own body to talk to you, or . . . YOU have to physically walk into the group and open her up, which is what happens 99% of the time.

If you have the guts to do that, find something about her apparel that you can comment on, or make a comment about the group that she can read as "I'm here to help you get the hell outta here". Not an assholish comment either, that won't achieve that objective.

That's useful.
However my post was really just to display what was going on and that you can know what's going on in a situation and still not know how to get the situation to go where you want.

So you're playing streetfighter and someone continuously spams fireballs and set's a trap. You know EXACTLY what the other player is doing maybe even how you fell into the trap, but you don't really know how to get out of it.

Anyhow, I'm generally blunt and don't beat around the bush much. So if I was asking a question I'd just ask it. Approach anxiety and things that require balls to do I have no problems with [speaking of such there's the newbie game that's worth playing "Crash and burn."].

Crash and burn is designed to relieve any feeling of anxiety or that any specific chick matters as much as you think she matters. You simply approach girls all day long and say whatever you want to say with no concern for what she'll respond. From friends I've noticed about 3 days of it and they're no longer scared to approach girls, at which point they think I know some super secret technique for getting women and I direct them towards some where someone might be able to help them since I really don't.

for future reference, how accurate is Hitch?
The guy int he meeting made sense when he just did something to grab the girls attention and was simply himself afterwards. And when will smith said that when you're in the room with her it's no time for day dreaming, you're there with her. I do that stuff and it works out.

The escape rout I've done a few times as well, but the opportunity doesn't always arise.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 am

You know what's funny? You say "That's useful." Well, it's the same thing I've repeated over and over stated different ways in other parts of this forum.

As far as knowing what's going on with a situation and controlling it/directing it, yes that's what you learn and aquire the skill to do with Venusian Arts. However, we are still dealing with people and with that said, you simply can't control the outcome 100% of the time.

Now, as for this crash and burn game, have you done this yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Pointers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Pointers   Newbie Pointers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Pointers
Page 1 of 1