Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this girl is killin me..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

this girl is killin me.. Empty
PostSubject: this girl is killin me..   this girl is killin me.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:17 am

okay so i am gettting straight into it... she was in one of my classes and i was going to talk to her open her w/e but she has always been right out the door as soon as class gets out. so i planned to stop her today and just be neg her a little bit saying how she doesnt have to be in such a hurry or something, but i find out she switched out ofthe class on the same day i go to my friends birthday party... speaking of the devil guess who shows up... her. so she comes and talks to me hey arent you in blaH BLAH ioi. then asks for my name ioi... so i neg her a bit on some random things, but she her a little interest by saying that i was going to introduce my self soon but she is in always such a hurry out of class.... her friend and her both laugh, where her firend then goes and back what i say up and agrees. I then go on to say that explain a story and such that relates to what she is saying and she looks at me and goes oh good dont do thiss blah blah i come back with whoa whoa what are you my mother, i jusr met you dont boss me around (neg example) she gets pulled out to dance by her friends and so i go into to dance a bit but she say nah im good. so i roll off w/e she doesnt seem very confident in the whole dancing catagory. anyways leads up to her and her friends leaving i know both of her friends lean in hug them and her last. and ask her hey is there a number i can reach you at to get to know you better. she says ask my friends the two i know... i say cant give it your self (smile) and she goes see you in school....

so im confused, ioi's and flirts with me after my negs and whatever. Then says no when i go in to get her number. well its not really no its asks my firends... my guess is this is her nice way of saying no or am i wrong is she tell me that its not that easy because why wouldnt she just leave she continues to say i hope i see you around school.... what should i think or do in this situation.... any advise im stupped...
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

this girl is killin me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: this girl is killin me..   this girl is killin me.. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 am

Sounds to me like the whole interaction only lasted minutes, in that time you managed to bring up some attraction perhaps, by negging, now there's a fine line there, don't forget. Negging this early can come off as try hard, but I use a lot of negs in my game and it took me a while to perfect the timing, so I stand by it.

You established attraction, then you bailed on an isolation attempt, where you could have kinoed, built real attraction and even comfort, even skipped comfort and gone straight into sexual escalation(what the dancefloor is all about!)

At the end, you ask for her number in a very confrontational way, you are telling her you want her number in an "romantic" fashion. This puts pressure on her, and she is more likely not to give it out.

My advice is to pump up your attraction and sexual escalation, and using casual approaches to getting numbers. Your whole approach seemed textbooked to raise her alarms

Hope it helps, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/

this girl is killin me..
Page 1 of 1