Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Met a girl need help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Met a girl need help Empty
PostSubject: Met a girl need help   Met a girl need help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Ok guys heres how it went down. I went to a party and i met a girl. We talked for a few hours i did some light kino (didnt over do it) we talked played around etc. At the end of the night i asked her for her number, but she didnt give it, she said find me on facebook. So i asked a few friends about her they said shes a real tough one to get she is not down to hook up and shit so they said don't waste your time, but i think this girl was so beautiful i have to try i have nothing to loose. Now heres my question i found her on face book. I asked action jackson on his forums how to open her on facebook. Now what kind of routines would you guys think i should run on her?

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: Met a girl need help   Met a girl need help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:10 pm

I would like to add one more thing. Can i have some ideas on how to build attraction? I honestly have nothing in my life that i think i can use to build attraction. Nothing really happens in my life that's attractive. Im not putting my self down its just the truth. Also with this girl i cant make up stories cause she knows my friends the truth might slip out.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Met a girl need help   Met a girl need help I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Ok, so you're asking about building attraction online? Or in person?

Don't use fake stories a.k.a. lies, man. What you NEED to do is get PASSIONATE about SOMETHING in your own life, even if it's one little hobby or something. Find something you can have or develop a passion for. Use THAT as DHV material. The girl wants to know you're passionate about something. It doesn't have to be anything GRAND like being a movie star or DJ or anything like that, man. You've got your mindset all wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: Met a girl need help   Met a girl need help I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Its just i brain storm about everything that i do in my life.. i just cant put something together that would be a DHV. My weekends consist of me being at my friends house with nothing to do.. my week days are at school.. and female friends are almost non existent in my life. This is why i cant find DHV in my life.. I mean i assume i can show her im leader of men and i can show pre selection thorugh facebook but i think thats about it.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: Met a girl need help   Met a girl need help I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Hmm i think i figured out one story i can use as a DHV please let me know what you think ( it is 100% true and it happen recently) The story goes like this.. my friend is dating this girl who just broke up with her boyfriend and her ex boyfriend was following her (this girl is also my friend btw) so one day she had to talk to him so she asked me and my friend if we can stick close by the area for alittle while till they finished talking and left. Me and my friend kicked it in a parking lot in a pretty shady neighbor hood just to make sure nothing happen to my friends girl. After they finished talking i went picked her up and made sure she was ok. So me and my friend both took her out to her favorite resturant to make her feel better. <-- would that work as a DHV story? shows that im caring and a protector of loved ones. I guess in away it can also show that im leader of men? iono...

Also Tripp how would I transition into this story what stage would i be in before i bring in this story and which stage would u use DHV stories would it be the attraction stage? If im not mistaken its comfort then attraction correct? or the other way around.

Lastly, would stories about previous girlfriends be a DHV (pre selection?) and possibly stories about how I used to protect my older female cousins when they used to be bothered by annoying guys when they were driving around?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Met a girl need help   Met a girl need help I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:58 am

The short answer . . . yes, yes, and yes, LOL.

PUA to be wrote:
Hmm i think i figured out one story i can use as a DHV please let me know what you think ( it is 100% true and it happen recently) The story goes like this.. my friend is dating this girl who just broke up with her boyfriend and her ex boyfriend was following her (this girl is also my friend btw) so one day she had to talk to him so she asked me and my friend if we can stick close by the area for alittle while till they finished talking and left. Me and my friend kicked it in a parking lot in a pretty shady neighbor hood just to make sure nothing happen to my friends girl. After they finished talking i went picked her up and made sure she was ok. So me and my friend both took her out to her favorite resturant to make her feel better. <-- would that work as a DHV story? shows that im caring and a protector of loved ones. I guess in away it can also show that im leader of men? iono...
Ok, other than being hard to understand (work on that), it does serve the purpose. Or, maybe it's easier to understand being "said" rather than being "read", lol.

Quote :

Also Tripp how would I transition into this story what stage would i be in before i bring in this story and which stage would u use DHV stories would it be the attraction stage? If im not mistaken its comfort then attraction correct? or the other way around.
Other way around, lol. Going by MM, it's ACS. Attraction, Comfort, Seduction. Basically, here's the thing. If you go in and build tons of Comfort right away, you've given yourself a one way ticket to LJBF land. You HAVE to have the attraction there to stay away from LJBF land. She won't consider letting you inside her unless she's attracted. Make sense?

Now, as for when to bring that story in . . . you don't want to open with it. In fact, opener should take seconds, literally, then LOOK for things to tease her with. Teasing will build attraction. Once you have a few teases thrown in there, sure, you can stack with this story. Just throw it in there . . . "by the way . . . "
Quote :

Lastly, would stories about previous girlfriends be a DHV (pre selection?) and possibly stories about how I used to protect my older female cousins when they used to be bothered by annoying guys when they were driving around?

Thanks
Yes, stories of ex's . . . GOOD stories, not of you mistreating them or them mistreating you or anything like that, but happy memories, or you leading the way memories, will DHV you. And yes, how you used to protect your older female cousins is good as well. Just, when you tell your stories, do keep them short, and do put some passion in them. This passion comes from your voice (NOT using a monotone), and from your body language and facial expresssions (DONT' act like a robot, be human when you tell the story).
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met a girl need help   Met a girl need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Met a girl need help
Page 1 of 1