Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl at my job

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
italoirish88
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
italoirish88

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Girl at my job Empty
PostSubject: Girl at my job   Girl at my job I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:40 am

Hey,
I'm new to this forum but I've read The Game and some of the other reputable stuff out there. My question is alittle different and I haven't seen it covered on any other threads. There's this girl at work who I really like. I've gotten all kinds of IOIs from her. The most noticeable one was when she came up behind me and started talking to me and was rubbing her hands over my shoulders and my chest. For some reason I'm nervous about asking her out b/c I don't want to make the work situation awkward if it doesn't work out or if she says no. How should I play this? Should I just ask her out? I kind of want to just be honest and sincere and tell her how pretty she is and I'd regret it if I didn't ask her out. I don't feel comfortable doing the pick up techniques at work. Am I wrong? I normally have a pretty solid game plan but this girl just leaves me flustered. I just really like her.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Girl at my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl at my job   Girl at my job I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:08 am

First, welcome to the forum. Good to have you here.

Second, many would suggest against picking up girls where you work.

Now, if you want to pursue her still, then here:
She rubbed your chest as she was standing behind you? So her body was basically full contact with yours if that's the case, right? If you were facing each other, still that is a big IOI for a co-worker.

How long have you both been working there? Any rules against employees dating each other, etc.?

Alright, at this point yes, the best route with her would be direct. She's already shown you direct IOI's that are obvious. For you to be direct would show her confidence on your part. However, you coming right out and saying "you're pretty, I'd regret it if I didn't ask you out" would be coming off as a bit weak unless you showed MAJOR confidence while saying that.

A better way would be, "in return for the chest rub the other day, why don't you join me at xxxx at xxxx time." When she responds positively, you can tell her to put her number in your phone.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
italoirish88
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
italoirish88

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Girl at my job Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Girl at my job I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:37 am

Thanks for your quick reply. I was actually sitting down when she came behind me and started touching me. People at my table were kind of taken aback by how obvious it was. Anway, I'm in the military and she's a civilian who works with us. There's no rule against dating per se but it would be awkward if something went wrong because I'm kind of her boss in a really round about way. It's kind of hard to explain. I want to go direct on her but I have massive approach anxiety with her. She has her doctorate and she's really physically attractive. I know about oneitis and all that advice but sometimes you just want what you want.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Girl at my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl at my job   Girl at my job I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:04 am

I wouldn't say this is one-itis at this point. Just as you said, AA. You already have her on a pedestool in your mind. Get her off that damn thing. Advanced degrees, looks, whatever she has, doesn't matter. She's a person with desires, just like you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Girl at my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl at my job   Girl at my job I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 am

The first thing you have to think about here is your job, and im going to tell you exactly what CAN happen if things go south with her (keep in mind worst case scenario)...since your in the military she'd goto your commanding officer(s) and report you for something like harrasement or whatever and you could; a) get kicked out, b)end up in military prision c) be assigned some ungodly horrible job shoveling penguin shit in the north pole....

Basically my point is if your in it for a career, dont bother. You livelyhood is not worth the however small risk.

Now if the above disclaimer doesnt deter you (it should, you know you shouldnt shit where you eat), you could simply do what Tripp said and go direct.

Personally id use what you said/how you feel, but say it in a more alpha way...

YOU: "You make me sad" (exaggerate a smiley face)
Her: "why?"
YOU: "Your so damned pretty but eventually youll just look like my grandma, how bout i take you out before that happens?"

say the part upto grandma smiling, and the rest serious. Of course thats my own twisted sense of humor and playfulness.

If she accepts be ready to name a place and time to go out, dont leave it upto option...instead decide and then ask her if thats good...if not tell her youll think of something else and get back to her...but do not...NOT...ask her on a date then solicite her input on where to go what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl at my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl at my job   Girl at my job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl at my job
Page 1 of 1