Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help, girl already has BF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jpz109
AFC
AFC
jpz109

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Need help, girl already has BF Empty
PostSubject: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:23 am

Alright, so I recently got into the PUA world and I started opening on this girl... I hung out with her a few times following that and I really like her. Now, this isn't a case of one-itis however I was just about ready to ask her out on a date when I found out she has a BF. . . should I just get over this ASAP and flush her?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:14 am

jpz109 wrote:
Alright, so I recently got into the PUA world and I started opening on this girl... I hung out with her a few times following that and I really like her. Now, this isn't a case of one-itis however I was just about ready to ask her out on a date when I found out she has a BF. . . should I just get over this ASAP and flush her?

Well it depends on how you found out she has a boyfriend. If she told you that she does then I would tell you to move on and cut your losses. If you found out from a 2nd had source then maybe she isn't so happy with her boyfriend and that's why she didn't tell you about him. In which case ride it out for what it's worth. She has to be responsible for her actions after all. It's your decision of course but at this point you can bail and move on which is a good move. Also, you can ignore it and keep on gaming her.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 pm

jpz109 wrote:

Welcome to the forum jpz. As J said, it really depends on how you found out. However, I would say, even if she is the one that told you, I'd bluntly ask her about the relationship. She still might not be happy with him.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
jpz109
AFC
AFC
jpz109

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:13 pm

^^ She just broke up with him so I'm moving in...
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:09 am

Hey just because she broke up with the guy,be cautious cus she is in the mind frame of needing a friend and if you fall in she wont let you back out...Although you could work it to were its a rebound thing but you have to "leave her better than you found her" Don't hurt the girl anymore than she might already be man....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
jpz109
AFC
AFC
jpz109

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:43 am

I really like her a lot :/ I don't intend on hurting her and she likes me a lot... shes always looking around for me and im always lightening the mood Smile
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:07 am

well if its like that then game on.....have fun good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:15 am

As Jamie pointed out, it's a slippery slope you're on right at this very moment. With her being on the rebound, she's MAINLY looking for a friend, THEN looking for a possible fuck buddy. Just because she's always looking around for you does NOT mean that she definitely slots you into the fuck buddy category already. Girls are so comfy around their friends that they are their comfort zone, so they want them around all the time, and want the guy they spread their legs for around when they are horny.

You have to make sure she's actually attracted to you. Flip the attraction switches asap.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
jpz109
AFC
AFC
jpz109

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 pm

Hmm, I've recently joined the community, i'm familiar with the whole process but what do you mean by the attraction switches? The protector of loved one etc. things?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:28 pm

BINGO!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help, girl already has BF   Need help, girl already has BF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help, girl already has BF
Page 1 of 1