Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guy likes girl/girl likes boy...but need to close the deal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnjoejack
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
johnjoejack

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Guy likes girl/girl likes boy...but need to close the deal Empty
PostSubject: Guy likes girl/girl likes boy...but need to close the deal   Guy likes girl/girl likes boy...but need to close the deal I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:10 pm

I'm very new to this, so bear with me. I don't normally have an issue meeting women. I've been with a lot of women over my life, but started chillin out a little over the past couple of years.

I met this girl at a wedding (she's 12 years younger than me). She was attractive, by herself and we started talking. There was alcohol and flirting and we started making out after most people left. A few friends had come over and she had mentioned to them she was seeing a guy for the past 4 months exclusively. I took her home, we continued to make out and she made it clear we weren't having sex.

I saw her the next couple of nights (her "boy" was out of the country on business) and we did a lot of things, but she absolutely wouldn't let me have sex with her. I found out later that she had intended to have sex on one of the nights, but she somehow managed to "control herself". We've texted and IMed and we've spoken once on the phone since.

I told her I was taking her out on Thursday and she said she couldn't make it. I told her that I wasn't taking no for an answer, so we went out and had dinner. She told me she her boy was back and they had sex over the weekend. I told her I hooked up with someone too over the weekend in Vegas. We ate, drank, made out again and then she went home.

I'm into this girl and while I can have sex with someone else, I'd really like to hook up with this one and see where it goes. She doesn't always respond to my texts and never calls me. She also lives 40 minutes away, so I can't exactly go out with her all the time. What do I do to close the deal?? I want to take her away for a weekend, but I have a feeling she's going to be pretty resistive. She likes that I'm pushy, but I'm wondering if this is acting against me. Suggestions??
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Guy likes girl/girl likes boy...but need to close the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy likes girl/girl likes boy...but need to close the deal   Guy likes girl/girl likes boy...but need to close the deal I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 am

I know you placed this here also for more chances of responses, but this thread really isn't needed. The one in the Beat will get the attention.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Guy likes girl/girl likes boy...but need to close the deal
Page 1 of 1