Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few words about # Closing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

A few words about # Closing! Empty
PostSubject: A few words about # Closing!   A few words about # Closing! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:32 am

After my time in the community I've read lots and lots of posts about how to go into a set and get a phone number very quickly. I've never been a fan of this and most guys who tell me they do this, have their numbers flake on them. Also, I get a lot of questions from these guys as to what they should say. There is a universal problem here that needs to be addressed with this approach mentality to obtaining phone numbers. I think it's best summed up by these words from Mystery. Shocked

"You're going to be escalating comfort. Comfort (C1) is for building rapport, just enough so that after this you can go for her phone number. You can't go for her phone number after you open because she's not attracted to you yet. After she's attracted to you, then going for her phone number, before you've indicated your interest to her, (A3) she's going to think, "Great I met this guy." Then you call the number and it blurrs on your it just goes weird.

You leave a message and she doesn't call you back. Why? You're a stranger she's attracted to you, but she's attracted to a lot of guys. These are beautiful women, they are socially savvy. There is always a better looking guy than you. Then you can indicate your interest for those reasons, so that she feels the attraction is mutual. If of course, you go for the phone number then she'll feel uncomfortable. She'll say, "I like him, he's likes me, but it feels like something is missing. If I meet up with him it could be dangerous. I don't feel comfort with him." So you need to build some comfort with her before you go for her phone number. ...Then of course there is C2 where you start having intimacey comfort, where you are hand holding, kissing, etc."
~ Mystery

Remember gentleman that the game is played in comfort! When you get a number don't run off and high five your buddies, hang out with her for a good five minutes or so afterwards so that she doesn't get creeped out when you get her # and walk. When you do this you will already know what to talk to her about because you know things about her. You won't be worried about calling her and her flaking on you because you know she's not only attracted to you she's comfortable with you at this point. If you have a bad memory takes notes after the interaction so you can remember what she's into and what you discussed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweetw1982
AFC
AFC
Sweetw1982

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A few words about # Closing!   A few words about # Closing! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:18 am

i definately agree. I've gone out as lovedrop said and tried to see how many girls i can make out with (i still consider myself a newbie after several months due to lack of sarging due to lack of money for gas) lol, but i managed 5 in 4 1/2 hrs. my buddies were impressed but as lovedrop said, nothing came of them. next night was phone numbers, and i got 4 in 6 hrs. 2 were wrong numbers and 2 never answered. which backs up JSmooth's post. They had no reason to call, slightly attracted but not enough to blow it off as some fun going out.

B-Sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweetw1982
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: A few words about # Closing!   A few words about # Closing! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:25 am

Sweetw1982 wrote:
i definately agree. I've gone out as lovedrop said and tried to see how many girls i can make out with (i still consider myself a newbie after several months due to lack of sarging due to lack of money for gas) lol, but i managed 5 in 4 1/2 hrs. my buddies were impressed but as lovedrop said, nothing came of them. next night was phone numbers, and i got 4 in 6 hrs. 2 were wrong numbers and 2 never answered. which backs up JSmooth's post. They had no reason to call, slightly attracted but not enough to blow it off as some fun going out.

B-Sweet

Thanks B-Sweet for the backup on that. That's the problems with those challenges to get a # in two minutes or whatever. They are fun to do, but don't typically lead to anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few words about # Closing!   A few words about # Closing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few words about # Closing!
Page 1 of 1