Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a girl chase you . . . with your words

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Making a girl chase you . . . with your words Empty
PostSubject: Making a girl chase you . . . with your words   Making a girl chase you . . . with your words I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:26 am

A friend of mine brought this to my attention today.

How do you make a girl chase you, using only your words? Recently my g/f specifically made a point to get me to STOP doing that for the moment with her. It's so natural to me that I don't realize half the time that I'm doing it. However, obviously there's a method or structure to what I'm doing, so I thought about it a bit.

When you bait a girl or make her jump through a hoop for you, she is already starting to chase you. Of course this can be done physically by having her to do something for you or get something for you or whatever.

This can also be done verbally. How? Simple really. You say something that elicits a response from her. She jumps through your hoop by giving you the response you baited her into. She could even playfully punch you and it's still her chasing you. Through the process of you teasing her, and her qualifying to you, this is all her chasing you.

The more you push this concept and have her to escalate the chase, the more the attraction builds.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
high school pua
rAFC
rAFC
high school pua

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Making a girl chase you . . . with your words   Making a girl chase you . . . with your words I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:51 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
This can also be done verbally. How? Simple really. You say something that elicits a response from her. She jumps through your hoop by giving you the response you baited her into. She could even playfully punch you and it's still her chasing you. Through the process of you teasing her, and her qualifying to you, this is all her chasing you.

The more you push this concept and have her to escalate the chase, the more the attraction builds.

Examples please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Making a girl chase you . . . with your words   Making a girl chase you . . . with your words I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:57 am

One girl said "You already got me, why do you keep doing that" and requested I stop for a little also. Its hard to turn off but very effective. I never really gave it much thought until reading this thread though.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Making a girl chase you . . . with your words   Making a girl chase you . . . with your words I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:33 am

I need examples lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a girl chase you . . . with your words   Making a girl chase you . . . with your words I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a girl chase you . . . with your words
Page 1 of 1