Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost for Words?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Lost for Words?! Empty
PostSubject: Lost for Words?!   Lost for Words?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:26 am

I have all of a sudden become speech less when it comes to witty openers...
Now i just typically use a direct opener and it works okay, but i can just keep using direct opener.

Can anyone give some advise on some witty, or indirect openers to use in a college campus setting, or a store?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Lost for Words?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost for Words?!   Lost for Words?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:30 am

First of all, welcome to the forum Ace.

Second, why do you think you can't keep using direct openers?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Lost for Words?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost for Words?!   Lost for Words?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:38 pm

"im a douchebag. wana be my friend" I used this at uni but that was for getting friends not dates
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Lost for Words?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost for Words?!   Lost for Words?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Ace, welcome to the forum my friend. In agreement with LA, you can still use direct openers. So, you want to learn a new opener for college settings, here it is.
I was walking along and I noticed this sexy ass asian girl, but she was listening to her ipod. So here's what I do, I walk alongside her, and tap her on the shoulder. Immediately one earplug comes down, and I stop the forward motion(this is so key, stop her by stopping yourself from taking another step) Now I say, " Some guy told me to get your attention for me" Her, usual reponse would be "what?" That's when you can take it wherever you choose, but I chose to steer the convo toward myself at that point, always in a funny manner. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Lost for Words?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost for Words?!   Lost for Words?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Ace, here's one I used months and months ago that I think is also a good example that you could modify for a campus setting. I used it in a club.

I got on the phone with a friend as I was in the bathroom. I had an ex-g/f in there at the time and didn't want her to have a reason to talk to me, so I got on the phone. Anyway, walked out of the bathroom, immediately saw a two set I wanted to open, walked over to them, while on the phone, asked them "give me your opinion, if you and a guy both really liked each other but were both too stubborn to admit it, what would you do?" I think they said I should make her admit it or something like that. I said "nah, wouldn't work. She's too stubborn." Or something similar. At which time they looked at each other and said "she's a bitch." I still had the phone up to my ear, so I moved the mouth piece back to my mouth and said "Oh, I'll tell her she's a bitch then." With a smile on my face. They both busted up laughing and told my friend I would call her later. Voila, opened.

By the way, the friend on the phone wasn't the girl I posed the question about, lol. So, modify that for your setting. That was just something I came up with on the fly, so you CAN be direct and creative on the fly.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Lost for Words?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost for Words?!   Lost for Words?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:40 pm

pua "hey I need a female perspective on something."

hb "ok what is it?"

pua "Do you think a guy should be direct or indirect when asking a girl out?"

hb "what do you mean by indirect?

pua "something lame like, have you got the time?"

hb "OH definitely direct!"

pua "wanna go out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost for Words?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost for Words?!   Lost for Words?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down