Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABC ~ Always Be Closing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

ABC ~ Always Be Closing! Empty
PostSubject: ABC ~ Always Be Closing!   ABC ~ Always Be Closing! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:37 am

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY FOUL LANGUAGE THEN DON'T WATCH THE CLIP

#1 I love this movie (Boiler Room) because after doing car sales in an aggressive dealership and becoming a sales manager I had to give speeches similar to this. I think it somes up how a lot of the interaction should be with women when it involves kino and other things.

Alpha guys don't apologize for trying to escalate. As it's said in another part of the movie ABC ~ Always Be Closing. You are working to close all the time. It's a kiss, a number, or a SNL. Be aggressive and push for what you want. None of this messing around maybe I'll touch her arm, and then hold her hand, and then I'll touch the small of her back.

Some of my best closes come from telling girls what we're going to be doing. When the vibe is one I have said stuff like, "I'm going to have you making out with me in the corner over there in 5 minutes." It's agressive and it puts me leading the interaction which you should be doing.

When he talks about buying questions it reminded me of how girls will do things like triangle gaze you and hint at your to close her. When you see those moments you need to pull the trigger or you risk loosing her for good.

This clip gives me a lot of ideas. Another thing was when he was talking about the guy asked him what's the firm minimum and he says, "Absolutely nothing. If you don't like the idea don't pick up a single share." You have to be willing to loose her to get her. The idea of if you don't like me feel free to walk away. That attitude gets the girl!

Ben in this clip also talks about building a YES ladder which is another good tool you can use in field.

I'll end this post with one of the final quotes from this movie. "There is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call! Either you sell them or they sell you on a reason he can't. A sale is made either way. The only question is who is going to close you or him. And be relentless!"

That pretty well sums up the interaction most nights with women. Either you attract her and "sell" her on reasons why she should be attracted to you and be in a relationship with you, or she sells you on a reason she can't. Remember: Telling is not selling! What I mean by that is you sitting there telling her about yourself doesn't sell yourself. You have to get her interested in you. How do we do that? Most of you have been around the forum long enough to know that you can do that by ignoring her, negging her, and DHV spiking your conversational threads.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: ABC ~ Always Be Closing!   ABC ~ Always Be Closing! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Love the post, I played it a few times, before I left last night, and It got me to number close 2 HB9s in the same set
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: ABC ~ Always Be Closing!   ABC ~ Always Be Closing! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:21 pm

No such thing as a no sale call, a sale is made on every call. That scene is riveting, and it can be used metaphorically on many aspects of life, period. Thanks for psoting this Smooth. Get off your ass, I love it. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: ABC ~ Always Be Closing!   ABC ~ Always Be Closing! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:54 pm

I just had to push this up, this is a classic post made by my good friend Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: ABC ~ Always Be Closing!   ABC ~ Always Be Closing! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:10 pm

Juice wrote:
I just had to push this up, this is a classic post made by my good friend Jon

Gracias amigo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABC ~ Always Be Closing!   ABC ~ Always Be Closing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABC ~ Always Be Closing!
Page 1 of 1