Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU

Go down 
+3
Sydrian
L.A. Tripp
Cali Tripp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU Empty
PostSubject: Changing things up again...   I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 am

Ok, so Tripp has me changing the forum up again while I'm basically on bed rest waiting for our little girl to be born . . . SOOOO . . . if you see anything that needs to be changed or rearranged on the forum, let me know!

~Cali

P.S. Yes, I already know about the Vault and Gallery buttons at the top.... I'm working on those little by little. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU   I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:51 pm

I've already put a LOT of myself into this forum, as those who've been around since the beginning know. However, I still have a LOT of knowledge to share and I still have the STRONG desire to help my fellow community brothers AND sisters out.

So, I come to you for help.

I'm still looking for the "perfect" skin for this forum. I want something white or light. I personally do not like the dark colors on a forum. Makes it hard to see EASILY what's on the page, in my opinion. And since I don't have 10 minutes to look over each post to read it . . . well, you get the point, lol. I say this part to let you know the skin is not permanent, I'm just looking for the right one. I need it to be functional as well, obviously, allowing you to use all the "buttons" that are available and hopefully not scrunch the words on each topic, which is happening now and I apologize for that.

I would like to know what other PUA forums you guys/girls visit, if those forums are helpful in anyway, and what you like and dislike about the other forums. Also, what is your favorite and least favorite thing about THIS forum. I want all the feedback I can get about this forum AND other forums so that I can improve this one.

Thanks so much all!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU   I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:05 am

I would look at removing the chat room. I never see anybody using it. Something you could consider is incorporating all three of your sites into one cohesive one. You have this forum, your blog, and www.latripp.weebly.com all seperate. Other than preference (you may want to keep it that way, i dunno) there is not any reason they can't be one site with a consistent look. Outside of that, it has always been the community of a forum, not the appearance that determines how successful it will be. This form is one of the more friendly, and supportive ones I have run across. Something that cannot be understated.
Back to top Go down
Deuce
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Deuce

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU   I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 pm

I agree consolidating the site into one would be a good first start. I also propose that if any of us are active on any other forums, we place a link to this forum in our signature. Or if you write or see a useful post here, link back to it. The value of the forum, as stated above, is in the community.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU   I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:11 am

I have gotten kind of used to this forum look. I think it looks fresh and is easy to view/navigate.

The chat room could work if there was a designated day and time where people were available to chat.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU   I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 am

I agree with removing the chat box. Hardly anyone uses it. collaborating the three sites could work as long as it doesn't make it harder to navigate.

A members list would be cool, I've seen them in other forums and it would be useful for finding local wings/pivots

As well as 'posts since your last visit' I'd like to see 'posts from the last 24 hours' I find it all too accidentally close the tab.

A video section as well as the album would be nice. Maybe 10mb for standard members and 100mb for vault members
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Forum Changes   I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Some of you may have noticed, but we have been working on some overhaul today, forum setup is different so if you have a moment, go and get to know the new setup so you won't get lost.
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU   I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to improve this place . . . FOR YOU
Page 1 of 1