Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU Empty
PostSubject: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:06 am

Props — How To Get People To Approach YOU

I’ve found that most people are open to having a conversation with you IF they can find something interesting to talk about. With that being said… why don’t you create opportunities for people to talk.

I’m talking about using props…

And no… I’m not talking about some type of “pimp” cane…

No, I’m talking about another accessory… or an interesting peace of clothing.

Here’s an example:

I used to have THE MOST beat up cell phone anyone has ever seen…

Seriously, this thing was awful.

So, what I would do is sit down at the bar, take the crusty bastard out, and sit it down in plane view for everyone to see…

… and here’s what would happen…

I’d have several people come up to me and comment on my phone… some men… some women… some friends that couldn’t believe that I still carried it around.

But, no matter what… my “prop” always had people around me talking… which obviously raises your social proof and your “cool” factor.

And when women would ask me why I still had it… I would tell them…

“Well, you’re over here talking to me because of it, right? So, it can’t be all that bad”

Which totally reframes exactly who you are in her eyes. Now you are intriguing… most guys don’t think like that…

What can you think of that will make you stand out? Some might call it “peacocking”… I wouldn’t take it that far. Instead, get a memorable shirt or watch.

Give people a reason to talk to you and… they will.

(Update: If you frequent the bars a lot, get yourself one of those Alki-sensors. I’ve seen people out and about with them in the past and they make for GREAT fun)
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:31 am

I saw the coolest shirt ever last night..A guy had on a black shirt with a light up I wanna say eqalizer but I know I am wrong,ok you no on your radio in your car or if your home stero has this it will light up and flash up and down to the beat of the song and when the music stops it does,well that is what this dudes shirt looked like it was so fucking cool it would stop anyone to coment on it...I know I should know what I try to post but still it was cool and hopefully you know what I meen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:53 am

bigjamiemac wrote:
I saw the coolest shirt ever last night..A guy had on a black shirt with a light up I wanna say eqalizer but I know I am wrong,ok you no on your radio in your car or if your home stero has this it will light up and flash up and down to the beat of the song and when the music stops it does,well that is what this dudes shirt looked like it was so fucking cool it would stop anyone to coment on it...I know I should know what I try to post but still it was cool and hopefully you know what I meen

Yeah I've seen those where you can order them online. You can get the one at www.thinkgeek.com
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:05 am

i have one of those except its a dnacer not a equalizer

bigjamiemac wrote:
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:07 am

MattJacks wrote:
i have one of those except its a dnacer not a equalizer

bigjamiemac wrote:

Like I said I wasn't for sure if it was a equalizer or not...But it sure was cool...I know it caught my attention so i'm going to say it would be a awesome hb eye catcher as well lol
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:15 am

I know exactly what you are talking about too. A DJ in my area that fills in for other DJ's has one.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:19 am

also if its quiet and you talk loud enough it works. very fun shirt espec when u turn it off when they touch it claiming they broke it
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 am

MattJacks wrote:
very fun shirt espec when u turn it off when they touch it claiming they broke it

LOL, awesome.
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:15 pm

MattJacks wrote:
also if its quiet and you talk loud enough it works. very fun shirt espec when u turn it off when they touch it claiming they broke it

That is to cool...Now that would be a great attention getter I swear lol....I might have to get one...
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:18 pm

one of the best ebay buys i have done. good el shirts (electric), they are shipped from korea or something so im not too sure how long it will last and washing is a b!tch
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:12 pm

MattJacks wrote:
one of the best ebay buys i have done. good el shirts (electric), they are shipped from korea or something so im not too sure how long it will last and washing is a b!tch

I was reading up on the shirt and it does sound like it would be a bitch to wash.I kinda figured it was forein,I don't think we have any smart ones that could make a shirt like that here in the US lol...So when you wear it out how many people coment on it?
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:08 pm

I've been wanting to get one of those shirts for a while. But ultimately my hair is my prop and I always have it.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:07 am

if u walk through the dancefloor u will get allot of people touching you and grabbing you. when dancing one time some guys were so spaced out they thought it was their eyes playing tricks on them (i wonder what they took Neutral ) even when sitting down it can still work. i guarantee ppl will come up to you.

bigjamiemac wrote:
MattJacks wrote:

I was reading up on the shirt and it does sound like it would be a bitch to wash.I kinda figured it was forein,I don't think we have any smart ones that could make a shirt like that here in the US lol...So when you wear it out how many people coment on it?
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:05 am

im going to see if a friend can camera phone me while wearing the shirt tonight. we will see if they will do that for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU   Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Props-How To Get People To Approach YOU
Page 1 of 1