Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Way to Approach?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cndos
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Cndos

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Best Way to Approach? Empty
PostSubject: Best Way to Approach?   Best Way to Approach? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Hey,

I'm starting to get over my Approach Anxiety, but a little bit help would be nice.

Whats the best way to approach when you cross each other?
As Girl what do you prefer?

When a guy first looks at you and your eyes, then wonder my eyes off? (and in promixity start talking?)
When a guy first looks at you and your eyes, look straight? (Bit intimidating)

Over the shoulder? without even noticing her before hand?
or look at her and then over the shoulder?
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Best Way to Approach? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Way to Approach?   Best Way to Approach? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:37 pm

While im not a girl, maybe the girls can verify or disenvow this for me....but if you make EC with a girl you hold it, you smile and you immediatly go over to her...even if your opener is simply "hi". The confidence you show doing that is enough to jump start things. Plus if your that guy standing around with your buddies just staring and making ec without doing anything you'll become creepy which is the worst thing you can ever become.

As for what apraoch is the best...im sure each girl has her preference, but there is NO best way universally...

If you notice a girl and they havent seen you, walk by them if it makes sense to and open over the shoulder. If you make ec then walk straight upto them. If it doesnt make sense to walk past them then you can still walk over to them but over the shoulder wont be right, simply wedge in and open.

One thing i like doing is kinda passive but it gets me opened....thats leading my group within proximity to the group or girl i wana open and then just being the leader and having fun. Also if they dont bite at this point i have a reason to be near them (my friends are here) and i can turn around and open or open over the shoulder now.
Back to top Go down

Best Way to Approach?
Page 1 of 1