Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp

Go down 
+3
L.A. Tripp
JSmooth
Cock Diesel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp Empty
PostSubject: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:48 am

I can’t tell you guys how much this guy has helped me out.

He took me under his wing several months ago. Since then, I practically email/text him on a daily basis posing the different scenarios I encountered with women, and asked him what to do/say/text next. He’s always been really reliable and quick to respond.
But he’s been so much more than a source of one-liners..

Like the old adage: “Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, feed him for a lifetime,”

Tripp gave me more than a few snappy c/f lines to text women, he –taught- me the concepts of push/pull, C/F, etc, from a broader perspective. In essence, he’s taught me how to fish. I’ve since largely been able to take the training wheels off and know what to say, how to be, when texting/communication/interacting with women… Still though, I do, from time to time, pick his brain for certain ideas.

All his help and teachings and advice recently paid off bigtime..

I found an HB that is (here we go, AFC) “the girl of my dreams.” She’s really hot, she’s educated, and has a great personality.. I was interested in this girl like I’ve never been interested in anyone else. From first date until now, I constantly emailed Tripp about different things- where to eat, what to do, how to act, etc etc etc.. EVERY step--, every text, every conversation, every date I’ve taken so far in this relationship with HB has been well thought out and calculated…. And Tripp did a lot of mentoring for me here. From start to finish, I played solid game… and it paid off..

HB and I went out for sushi last night, and then to a lounge for a drink. Everything went amazingly well.. There were many temptations to revert back to my AFC ways but, for the most part, I played solid game---- push/pull, C/F, non-needy, willing to walk away…. The date ended wonderfully.

Just today I got a text from HB, basically saying she wants to be my gf. I’m ecstatic. I really have to wonder if I would have been able to snag a girl like this 6 months ago, when I was AFC.. I doubt it. I have the community to thank for this … but most importantly, I owe LA Tripp a hell of a lot for all his mentoring and guidance. If it weren’t for him, I probably would have lost this girl at some point..

Hopefully I can continue to play solid game from here on out.. I’ll keep you guys posted

Thanks, Bro
Billy (AKA Cock Diesel)
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:44 am

Pics of my HB.... On left

Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp Pics
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:56 am

I know from working with guys in person, email, and other methods that it really helps to hear stuff like this. I am sure that L.A. appreciates this post. Its post like these that keep us going. We love to hear when guys we've helped get that kiss close, isolate the girl, amog a guy, but none better than you finding a great girl. We're happy that you're happy bro! This is what the community is all about...giving back to each other.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:10 am

Bro, there is no way you could know how much you just touched me. THIS is what this is all about for me. I'm proud of you man. I'm glad I was a part of it. I enjoyed taking the journey with you bro.

Truthfully, this brought me to tears.

You know that I still want the updates on how things are going with you, lol.

I really can't add anything to this because I'm pretty speechless right now.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 pm

The HB is nice...good job bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Amazing. . . How you said this . .

I'm happy for you man,.. the girl looks really nice.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:18 am

I'm glad to hear how much Tripp has helped you out man. He's always been a great sounding board for a lot of my issues and he's been there to give help me with a response from time to time when things were so intense I couldn't think straight.

I'm glad he's taught you to fish though, because although it's great to have someone to help you out when you need it, I'm sure you're not gonna have any trouble keeping that girl now that you know what to do and what to say for yourself.

Good job on finding a girl you're truly interested, that's what this is all about and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:33 am

Diesel, what you shared is genuine honesty my man. I just can't help but be impressed by this, because it takes alot to admit this, I give you kudos for actually giving my man Tripp, the love he has earned.
I can concur that this is what life can be. Men, gentlemen acknowledging the role that another has played in personal development. Good for you Diesel that you feel you have found her, and in the meantime can I have the girl in your sig, what didn't think I stopped eyeing her did you, hahahaha. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp   Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big time Props for my mentor-- LA Tripp
Page 1 of 1