Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
radiogeneris
AFC
AFC
radiogeneris

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-15

How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality Empty
PostSubject: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey, if I go to the set, most likely people will ask me "where you from?" (cause english is my second language).

1) Should I give answer right away? How should I say. Maybe something like "I tell you only if you good in geography, to make sure you know where it is:) How many oceans are in the world and tell me the names?" What do you think about this? Maybe like "I am actually alien from another planet on a short vacation here, but do not tell anybody, we do not want people to panic"

2) Let's say Eventually I say "I am Polish". Than how to answer to:
a) "Oh You know those polish jokes? We have so many here" or "I know thsi funny polish joke". I feel those are my DLV as most of those jokes actually point how stupid polish people are. So how showlud I answer? Maybe "No I do not know the polish joke, but you know the smartest guy, what was his name, ah John Paul 2, he was pole too". Do you think that would be good DHV?
b) Let's say somebody will say something like "Oh, yeah there are many polish people working at construction site near my house". This is also DLV for me I feel. Should I say something like "Really? Too bad you diud not meet the educated and sucessfull ones like my friends and me".

Please let me know your thoughts
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:39 pm

"I tell you only if you good in geography, to make sure you know where it is:) How many oceans are in the world and tell me the names?"

that sounds so boring to me..

"I am actually alien from another planet on a short vacation here, but do not tell anybody, we do not want people to panic"

doesn't sound funny to me either

maybe it's the age gap Smile dunno

"No I do not know the polish joke, but you know the smartest guy, what was his name, ah John Paul 2, he was pole too"
= try-hard
"Really? Too bad you diud not meet the educated and sucessfull ones like my friends and me".
= try-harder

I wouldn't care. I'm Belgian and I live in the marginal region where verybody makes fun of us because there live more pigs than human beings in our region. I couldn't care less..
I think if you come of DHV first, people will not start joking with you.
If they do, why would you care? Have a laugh, enjoy
Back to top Go down
-vH
rAFC
rAFC
-vH

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:25 am

Anything really short and witty will work if they ask you something like that.

A girl asked me my age, and I told her jokingly, "I can't tell you yet, I don't know you well enough,"
Another girl tried to disqualify me because I'm Asian, and openly stereotyped Asians to have small dicks, so I replied, "Yeah, size does matter, but yours are too small for me anyways."

It doesn't really matter what you reply as long as you show them that you're taking the lead and that what they're saying isn't getting under your skin.

Quote :
"No I do not know the polish joke, but you know the smartest guy, what was his name, ah John Paul 2, he was pole too".

Isn't a DHV. It doesn't demonstrate any of your values if you can just tell her something you made up. If you could make a list of all his achievements sounding like you have a PhD in famous Polish people, then maybe.

-vH
Back to top Go down
radiogeneris
AFC
AFC
radiogeneris

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:00 am

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
radiogeneris
AFC
AFC
radiogeneris

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:06 am

By the way, is it just only my impression or is the fact is that the most intelligent guys are actually in PUA community??
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:10 am

-vH wrote:
"Yeah, size does matter, but yours are too small for me anyways."
-vH

Love that, lol. Of course for me, I'd say hers are too big, lol. Did just that last night in fact.

Both of these "v" guys have given you great pointers. Take them to heart.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:59 am

Radio welcome to the forum my man. In my viewpoint you are spending to much time trying to find the perfect scenario in real time, in a preconditioned social virtual reality. There's no way you want to constantly focus on the interaction taking on a premise, where you have to be the guy focusing more on comebacks instead kino, body language, and logistics.

I understand that you are a gentleman who loves to be prepared for everything, but when dealing with this sort of static(human beings) you just have to enjoy yourself, the moment, and the atmosphere. Now, I comprehend that you may be new to the venusian arts and because you are new to the concepts and attitudes research missions such as this are needed. I only want you to know that with all this learned knowledge it helps much more when you apply it my friend. peace,lvoe and succe SS

P.S. LA has a newsletter discussing embedded disqualification ask him to send it to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:21 am

Good point Fortune . . . I'll make it easier . . . here's the newsletter:

Embedded Disqualification:

Whether it's fair or not, girls will use things like your age, race, color, style, social status, etc., for automatic disqualification. Some of these things you can change, some you can't. Some girls will just use this reason as an excuse while others are possibly afraid to date or hook up with someone in that particular "class" or "status". Still other girls are plain stuck up and snobby about it.

What to do about this, or is there anything you can do about it?

Yes, actually. Now, obviously you can't win EVERY girl over, but if you appeal to her attraction switches first and also appeal to her sense of curiosity you can push her boundaries. Build her curiosity up about your particular thing that she avoids. Build her excitement about it at the same time.

For instance, whether you're the bad boy type, the preppy type, or whatever kind of guy you are, if you are first and foremost cool and confident about yourself that will catch her attention, regardless. This is where we go back to inner game. But this is also one of the first things the girl will notice, other than whether you have style or not, lol.

You can be too tall, too short, too skinny, too fat. You can be too old or too young. You can drive the wrong car or truck, not wear the right clothes, your skin could be the wrong color, your hair could be the wrong color, your eyes could be the wrong color, you could be too muscular or not muscular enough. Are you getting the picture? Some of these things you can change, and some of these things you can't change. Some things take a lot of time and effort to change, and some take a lot of money or credit to change.

Then again, you can't fit what every girl wants anyway. And you wouldn't want to fit what every girl wants, either.

All of the excuses above are just that . . . excuses. Some girls will literally look for any reason for it not to work out between you two. However, you can offer her a very compelling argument, if in fact you want to, by being so interesting to her that she can't get enough of you. You make her laugh, you keep her attention, you push her away verbally (the physical push in this situation wouldn't work quite as well) when she throws and excuse listed above at you. You place her immediately in the friend zone before she can lay that on you. You flip the frame, in essence, that you see coming.

Now, again, this won't work with ALL girls, but it will turn the tide on many of them.

There are countless girls that pigeon holed a guy right off the bat that ended up falling for that same guy who wasn't even her type and she wanted nothing to do with him in that way.

Alright, so you start with being cool and confident, then you throw in a dash of making her laugh and keeping her attention and interest. What does this lead to?

Basically, it should lead to you being the one guy that changes her mind about whatever stereotype she is clinging to in her mind. Remember, this IS something that is just in her mind. Just as your inner game needs to be tight, hers in this case is also tight, so you have to overcome her already strong mindset to break her impression of the stereotype. That's where you need to change things, by changing her mind.

Through the process of you being with her, spending time with her, building her attraction toward you, building her comfort with you, you are at the same time opening her eyes to the truth about the stereotype she is holding onto in her mind. Now, some girls will shatter their stereotypes easily, while other girls will be very tough, and still others will hang on to them for dear life. Again, you can't win over EVERY girl, and really you don't want to. Not every girl is worth messing with, just like not every guy is worth messing with.

But, if you think the girl has enough merit to break the stereotype in her mind, here's a process for you to achieve that.

Next week's newsletter you don't want to miss. We have, as a special treat, one of THE BIGGEST names in this community giving us a gift. We've received a nice piece that will be the newsletter.

If you have questions you want me to directly answer, or have a success story you'd like to share, contact me directly at latripp2818@gmail.com

All previous newsletters are archived in Tripp's Vault.

Welcome to the new you.

L.A. Tripp
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
radiogeneris
AFC
AFC
radiogeneris

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:16 am

Thanks! Sorry, but how do I ask him abt the newsletter??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality   How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to react if somebody makes DLV based of your nationality
Page 1 of 1