Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Direct game makes girl Skeptical?

Go down 
+5
~Meg~
Juice
Vedere
Rye Lee
Cndos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cndos
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Cndos

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Direct game makes girl Skeptical? Empty
PostSubject: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:24 pm

Yo,

Last saturday i was at a club.
Where i opened a 5 set of girls with the almighty picture opener.
2 girls took some photos with me.

All nice and things, then i reopened after a few minutes with hey Sweety:
BAAAM ! She was back on the ground hehe. I pulled my target from the set.
and started talking, but for some reason she was sooo Skeptical ! everything i said she reanswered with a Bitch shield grin.

So i tried to neg her, and disqualified myself to be a potential suitor, but some reason it had little effect.
I tried to make a conversation, but it was so dead boring. she wasn't going anywhere with her emotions just hearing me out. So she looked away and shit, but after 20 minutes i said nothing and she Reopened me.
1 IOI ! hmm still it was dead boring. I pulled away my body from her. and she followed me directly so yah big IOI right?

Well 5 minutes later i left and she was shocked i think. hehe
but yah the conversation was so dead boring so it made no sense.

My question is: Did my direct game with "hey Sweety" made her skeptical and activated her bitch shield?
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Perhaps she was a boring person, hence why you were so bored even though she sounds to have been attracted.
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:54 pm

What word did you use in dutch ? :p
Schatje?

I personally think it immediatly sets you off as a potential suiter if you say that when she hasn't even qualified to you and you haven't shown value yet. I think it might be the reason.
Or as Rye Lee said, she might just be a boring person. There are boring girls around. We have to watch out for them Smile

V
Back to top Go down
Cndos
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Cndos

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:17 pm

yah she was boring as hell Very Happy but still i want them to fall in love with me Razz

btw she did mention her boy friend 2 times, what ya think about that?
she said that, she is very loyal to him.
I dissed it with Deangelo, when does he cook for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:24 pm

If a girl mentions her b/f in the conversation its more likely that she's trying to remind herself to stay faithful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:50 am

No bitch shield because she was giving IOIs. Sounds like she was either A) boring or B) Thinking any interest would show disloyalty to her bf
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:27 am

Yeah, Meg made a good valid point.. I have women with husbands, and boyfriends tell me they are attracted by during the interacting tell me that theyre married, or seeing some1 to remind themselves to stay loyal
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:09 am

~Meg~ wrote:
No bitch shield because she was giving IOIs. Sounds like she was either A) boring or B) Thinking any interest would show disloyalty to her bf

Cool . . . you ARE learning something here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:57 am

LOL TRIPP!!!
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Cndos wrote:
Yo,

Last saturday i was at a club.
Where i opened a 5 set of girls with the almighty picture opener.
2 girls took some photos with me.

All nice and things, then i reopened after a few minutes with hey Sweety:
BAAAM ! She was back on the ground hehe. I pulled my target from the set.
and started talking, but for some reason she was sooo Skeptical ! everything i said she reanswered with a Bitch shield grin.

So i tried to neg her, and disqualified myself to be a potential suitor, but some reason it had little effect.
I tried to make a conversation, but it was so dead boring. she wasn't going anywhere with her emotions just hearing me out. So she looked away and shit, but after 20 minutes i said nothing and she Reopened me.
1 IOI ! hmm still it was dead boring. I pulled away my body from her. and she followed me directly so yah big IOI right?

Well 5 minutes later i left and she was shocked i think. hehe
but yah the conversation was so dead boring so it made no sense.

My question is: Did my direct game with "hey Sweety" made her skeptical and activated her bitch shield?

It looks like the guys here pretty well have answered most of your questions but allow me to answer some other things that could have caused some problems. It looks like you're doing a really good job for the most part. You said shortly after you reopened "I pulled my target from the set." You don't mentioning having DHV'd or done any bait hook release before doing an isolation. I don't see anything here about bantering either.

This could have come too early, and this could have easily activated a bitch shield making her leary of you. Not to mention her friends as well.

You talk about trying to neg her and disqualify yourself as a potential suitor. I'm sorry man but when you walk up and say, "hey sweetie" that's kind of gone out the window. For the picture opener, you came in under the radar though.

I'm not trying to rip you apart here or anything like that. I'm simply looking for something that may have triggered her protective shield mechanisms. Sure, we could all sit on this thread and write it off as a one time weird bitch. That could very well be the case. However, when something like this happens to me, I take a close look to figure out where I screwed up. Because, 9 times out of 10 or more it's something that I goofed.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:06 pm

JSmooth wrote:
Sure, we could all sit on this thread and write it off as a one time weird bitch. That could very well be the case. However, when something like this happens to me, I take a close look to figure out where I screwed up. Because, 9 times out of 10 or more it's something that I goofed.

And here's a point to re-iterate. Yes, there are those occasional girls that are just plain bitches and you just don't want to mess with them. However, MOST of the time it's something that we did that caused that reaction/response. So, the question is, do you want to just right the girl off and remain at the level you are currently at . . . or look at what you did that might have caused it to improve yourself so that you can move up to the next level?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:59 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
JSmooth wrote:
Sure, we could all sit on this thread and write it off as a one time weird bitch. That could very well be the case. However, when something like this happens to me, I take a close look to figure out where I screwed up. Because, 9 times out of 10 or more it's something that I goofed.

And here's a point to re-iterate. Yes, there are those occasional girls that are just plain bitches and you just don't want to mess with them. However, MOST of the time it's something that we did that caused that reaction/response. So, the question is, do you want to just right the girl off and remain at the level you are currently at . . . or look at what you did that might have caused it to improve yourself so that you can move up to the next level?

I highly agree with the bitchiness, but as for boring girls, I find it's pretty common and I often find myself dropping sets and individual girls because of it.
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:48 am

Rye Lee wrote:
I highly agree with the bitchiness, but as for boring girls, I find it's pretty common and I often find myself dropping sets and individual girls because of it.

I agree with this. I have a turn and pivot move i do if the girl isnt up to my standard. I bail in mid sentance. Its kind of prickish but with my time schedule lately i really dont have time to waste.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:38 am

Well, girls who may have a boring personality in one instance, can be the life of the party in the company of others. I am of the opinion shared with Jsmooth on this one. I can't honestly write this girl off as being a complete bore, when I haven't seen any written sparks or gems typed from you , Cndos.

You had a very good setup with the photo game, but you didn't include any more enlightening details as to where you invited her to share in your over encompassing frame.

Then again, I maybe totally off in my opinion. In fact you may have done more than your fair share of attraction swithes and this girl was just not going to be gamed by anyone that night. Peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direct game makes girl Skeptical?   Direct game makes girl Skeptical? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Direct game makes girl Skeptical?
Page 1 of 1