Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad Empty
PostSubject: Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad   Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:50 am

Ok, me and my g/f are out last night at the club. I'm not there to sarge, although I did open one girl. I was just too tired and had no energy after the previous night with my girls. So, anyway, me and my girl are watching others there and I'm teaching her some of our PUA stuff.

We watch this guy who apparently is using the PUA techniques, and even has a wingman. But, when we first start watching him, we didn't know he had a wing. It went something like this:

PUA approaches girl who is with another girl.
He DOESN'T befriend girls friend.
He pays attention to target.
He ignores targets friend.
He is peackocking with 3 or 4 necklases and a hat and a button up shirt, the top 2 or 3 buttons undone.
His wing is nowhere near.
He uses his hat to lock in. (Good.)
She does something (bitch shield)
He takes his hat back, pushes her off, and leaves (good)
He then comes back within one minute. (not good, should have waited for her to come)
He kinos her more and more. Gets a small kiss.
Her friend is left hanging, feeling alone. Looking alone. (not good)
His wing is way off watching. (not good)
He kinos the girl more. Tries for more kissing. After a couple of minutes, she gives in.
He leaves her again. The girls walk off somewhere. The guy comes back and starts looking around, either for her or for other girls. He's not finding either.
Later they hook back up again.
He kisses her . . . and keeps it up this time for about 5 minutes. She's obviously loving the kiss.
Her friend is away from the two of them looking VERY pissed. (not good)
He's kissing her IN FRONT OF HIS WING. As in "look at me dude. I'm showing off for you." (not good)
After the kiss, she rejoins her friend, and he joins them. Gets her phone number. With the number in his phone, he takes off and leaves her, now definitely looking for other girls, now that he has SP. He finds no other girls that will give him IOI's. (I wonder why)
So, he finds this girl again and continues to kiss escalate more and more, at this point it's obvious he's wanting to @*#$ her tonight.
Her friend is definitely not his ally at this point. (not good)
Later the girls head to the bathroom as the club closes, then leave.

DON'T be a trashy asshole PUA with an idiot wing like these two were. Both of these guys could have gotten laid last night, IF they had known how to handle the women. Sure, this PUA will probably still get laid by this girl, and then she will probably have buyers remorse because her friend will remind her that he's a jerk constantly.

This shit makes the rest of us look bad. My girl knows I'm a PUA and KNOWS I'm not like that
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad   Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:28 am

This character actually could've gotten to and fro with this girl that night. If he only showed more decency, and less bs style of pick up. Firstly, he calibration tactics is to be desired, and his social awareness was non-existent in this situation tripp has described. Why did he not achievement introduce his wingman into the set. For instance, whenever my dude and I are out and I am trying to find the girls, before I even say my name, I introduce him as King George, and myself. I think highly of the people I choose to associate myself with, they think highly of me those two components in turn make the girls instinctively think higher of their interactions between two high valued males.

For the pro portion this situation, our character did have some success, and had multiple suck face sessions with the girlie, respect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
VanHaven
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
VanHaven

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad   Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:18 am

Sounds like his wing was more to blame in that interaction. What was he doing this whole time? I wasn't there, so I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad   Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:35 am

THe more PUAs like this the better. Just means no competition but I don't think I would call him a PUA. I would say a player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad   Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't do this shit guys, it makes you look bad
Page 1 of 1