Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Equality. Men think like Women and vice versa. Society and the media makes it different.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Equality. Men think like Women and vice versa. Society and the media makes it different. Empty
PostSubject: Equality. Men think like Women and vice versa. Society and the media makes it different.   Equality. Men think like Women and vice versa. Society and the media makes it different. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:29 am

The many conversations I've had with my many many girl cousins, friends, my sister, etc.. Show that women think the same way men do.

They see some hot guy walking down the street and are thinking things like "Yeah, I'd hit it." or things that guys are generally thinking. But...

In the media women are portrayed on a higher level than men when it comes to relationships. When you watch an add for a date hotline there are more often than not a group of hot chicks, occasionally there's guys, but mostly chicks.

there are more female strippers than male strippers. etc
Back to top Go down

Equality. Men think like Women and vice versa. Society and the media makes it different.
Page 1 of 1