Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Makes A Man?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

What Makes A Man? Empty
PostSubject: What Makes A Man?   What Makes A Man? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:41 am

We all know the man is expected to be the bread winner, to be the protector, the rock, and have confidence.

If a man lacks one or more of these qualities, is he still considered a man? Which quality is the most important for a man to have?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

What Makes A Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Makes A Man?   What Makes A Man? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:26 am

In this day in age, "bread winner" or "bacon on the table" - are not all qualities of a man.
Stereotypical, sure, but now a days with women earning six-figure CEO jobs...its not all about income for a man.

I think the protector of the house.
The rock of the family. To make decisions about safety, etc.

Then again, it all depends upon the family situation.
How many HBs wear the pants in the relationship, and the guy plays a more "submissive" role when it comes to family decisions.
I believe it just depends, as a male, what is important to you.
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

What Makes A Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Makes A Man?   What Makes A Man? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 am

What makes a man is integrity, honesty, and discipline if you want to get into the basic characteristics. Everything is either material, or based upon these 3 things. Think about it, in order to take care of your family you need those things, in order to succeed at your endeavors, you need those 3 things. Without integrity, you sacrifice who you are as a person, and noone wants or respects that kind of person. Without honesty, you have no trust, and trust is essential in the majority of interpersonal dealings. Without discipline, you lose focus and will fall short of your goal. And the last one and most important, is self confidence. Not many truly have it or know how to hang on to it, or base it on things outside of themselves or its otherwise faked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Makes A Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Makes A Man?   What Makes A Man? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Makes A Man?
Page 1 of 1