Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just thought I'd share my thoughts!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Just thought I'd share my thoughts! Empty
PostSubject: Just thought I'd share my thoughts!   Just thought I'd share my thoughts! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:52 am

Hey guys,

This is a post with all my inner thoughts and feelings that I wanted to write about!

Well the other day I broke up with my girlfriend (DONT WORRY this isn't a how do i get her back post far from that!) well she kinda broke up with me because we were always fighting and we didn't get along much. I mean we were pretty close. I'm a little bit down about that but pondering on it isn't going to solve anything after all oneitis is bad. Also the more I try to pursue her the less she will be attracted to me, I really don't even care for her back it just feels like I have a hole/like I'm empty when shes not around. I have to get over this and go out and sarge (which I am doing tommorw).

In terms of friends i have 2 close friends (not directly related to each other) that I go out with frequently. I go out quite often at least 2 times a week, and Friday and Saturday. I just feel as if I'm not completely satisfied socially I know I'm a good looking guy and well liked i just dont have the HUGEST social circle anymore due to going out with this girl. I think I just have to be positive and use "The Secret" and feel like the most popular guy and I will attract it. I think I just have to go out have fun, and not even worry about that just be a social guy, and have fun.

I've seen this very good looking girl at my school, at break she goes outside, and she goes on her cellphone, she really isn't very social but shes very good looking. I was thinking of approaching her but like a WUSS I always just don't do it. Tommorw @*#$ IT I'm going to approach her it really doesn't fuken matter theres no need to be a WUSS I Have to man up and go after what I want she's just a girl and she want's to be hit on and want's me to succeed! I always let approach anxiety get the best of me and that STOPS RIGHT HERE that's it I can't have that anymore I don't always want to wonder what could have been. I really have to just not give a @*#$ and do it!

Theres this one girl in my first class and this other girl in my 2nd class that I'm interested as well. The one in my second class I'm thinking of asking her to do something tommorw. She's a year older then me but so what? I think I may ask her out tommorw if I feel it, I asked her today what she was up to this weekend and she said saturday she had a birthday party and I asked her waht about friday and she said that she didn't know. I think that she may be interested in me I'm not to sure but why wouldnt she be right? I mean i've talked and interacted with her quite a bit and we go on break together quite often. The girl from my first period class is the girl I made a few threads about in the past, and I've been interacting with her yesterday I teased her a bit and we talked a bit but I haven't had to much real progress yet.

I really think I Just have to focus on the process and go for what I want that's what it comes down to. I have to live in the present and have the meta-frame that I'm the prize and frame the interaction(s) accordingly. I also have to get out of my head in terms of the social shit, it really doesn't matter I just have to have fun and keep positive.

Thanks for reading any comments are appreciated!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share my thoughts!   Just thought I'd share my thoughts! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share my thoughts!   Just thought I'd share my thoughts! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:38 pm

bigP wrote:

Theres this one girl in my first class and this other girl in my 2nd class that I'm interested as well. The one in my second class I'm thinking of asking her to do something tommorw. She's a year older then me but so what? I think I may ask her out tommorw if I feel it, I asked her today what she was up to this weekend and she said saturday she had a birthday party and I asked her waht about friday and she said that she didn't know. I think that she may be interested in me I'm not to sure but why wouldnt she be right? I mean i've talked and interacted with her quite a bit and we go on break together quite often. The girl from my first period class is the girl I made a few threads about in the past, and I've been interacting with her yesterday I teased her a bit and we talked a bit but I haven't had to much real progress yet.

I really think I Just have to focus on the process and go for what I want that's what it comes down to. I have to live in the present and have the meta-frame that I'm the prize and frame the interaction(s) accordingly. I also have to get out of my head in terms of the social shit, it really doesn't matter I just have to have fun and keep positive.

What's bolded . . . "if I feel it"??? . . . f.ck that! Do it anyway. What's underlined . . . you waffled when she said she was busy on your first choice. Bad move. You should have said "ok, too bad, catch ya later" and walked away.

Now, your last paragraph is on the money. Get that into your head.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share my thoughts!   Just thought I'd share my thoughts! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Thanks for the advice tripp. The other girl that I made the threads about is acting a bit cold.

I asked her what she was doing this weekend and she said I don't know yet and didn't even turn to acknowledge me!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share my thoughts!   Just thought I'd share my thoughts! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:36 pm

Eh . . . yeah . . . that's definitely cold. Cut her off.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share my thoughts!   Just thought I'd share my thoughts! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:17 am

I will for sure! She's not so special anyway, women are abundant! I'm the prize and they have to work to win me over!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I'd share my thoughts!   Just thought I'd share my thoughts! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just thought I'd share my thoughts!
Page 1 of 1