Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol Empty
PostSubject: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey guys today i was out with some buddys for my birthday and i was alittle buzzed. I was talkin to our waitress like i didnt care what she tought of me etc i was buzzed. I seriously felt like i got on her nerves and annoyed her, but when i paid and i was leaving out the door i turned back and i found her all like saying bye to me and saying il see you next time blah blah like she ran from the other side of the restaurant to say bye to me? wtf if im smart enough i figure this is an IOI? The thing i dont get is she seemed so annoyed when i was talkin to her how would you guys explains this situation?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:07 pm

LOL . . . ask Par bro, when a girl gets annoyed it's because she's actually liking that you are teasing her and she wants more. Even if she tells you to shut up . . . while she's smiling or laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Whenever I annoy girls, I just come off as weird, but yeah I agree with Tripp. You might want to ask Para
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:10 pm

The thing is i saw NO IoIS at all and through out the night she chose not to come to my table to ask me if i wanted anything she practically stayed away from me till i was leaving then she freakin followed me out told me bye and cya like 5 times and i was thinkin wth? I guess maybe par will come in here and help out...
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Don't forget we got Nicole around too now. Most Waitress are in the younger age range. No offense Par. I am sure you know whats going on but I stating my two cents in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:09 pm

LOL. Well . . . the whole reason I said Par is because she is so easily annoyed by me, so she could explain to you what I'm saying from another angle. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 am

alright if she doenst respond in here soon ill just PM her later on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:40 am

I read your PM, here is the thing about women. There are two types of being annoyed to a limit and being annoyed period. Women who are annoyed to a limit of course find the guy interesting. Judging from the way she acted and her body language throughout the duration of your time there. She was simply doing her job, No IOI's are no IOI's. It's all about the undertone at this point. You need to decipher if they were good or bad. Now, if she stayed away from you the entire time, then waited til last minute to tell you bye then she must have had a slight notion that you were irritated with her and was afraid of a bad customer rapport. She needed to reassure to come back for more business. Now, you can try again at another time if you have interest, because now I am sure she will have your interest in mind and you can always turn the tables on her next time you are there...give her a shit test and see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:37 am

hmmm wow i actually never saw it that way.. You might be right because i really wasnt to happy with her service and i asked her for the check but she brought me water and i told her that i asked for the check. I guess your right thats probly it..

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol   I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought i annoyed a girl but she freakin followed me out? lol
Page 1 of 1