Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought for the day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soul teen
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
soul teen

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Thought for the day Empty
PostSubject: Thought for the day   Thought for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have spoken with me before you will know that although I am new to PU I'm a confident guy and don't have any major troubles with girls.

I do however have trouble with day game! lol

I was out today and i saw a bunch of tourists roughly my age (moving set alongside me). I opened with asking for directions to see if they spoke English - a few of them were pretty good; I carried on with the jealous girlfriend and easily hooked the set. One of the girls (not my target) broke away from the group to talk to me and I finished the opener on her.

And that's when I realised 2 things:

1. Foreign people are nice but language barrier makes routines last way longer than they should!

2. I didn't know how to transition from a simple opener to comfort/#close within the short (maybe 90 seconds) time frame that I had.

I was confident and in control but I ejected politely when I realised that I wasn't sure how to #close without looking like I just came in with the intention of getting their number and also that she wasn't totally sure what I was saying although she clearly liked me and was trying.

I would have easily got 'in there' if it was at a bar or something and I could have had a proper conversation but there's something about the briefness of the encounter that makes it neccessary to have a game plan already thought up.......sooooo

what's my game plan? lol

keep in mind I was on my own going to a library to research so I wasn't out 'sarging'
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Thought for the day   Thought for the day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:24 am

Hey man, the best thing you could do in that situation is something like "look, we both need to run, but I would love to continue this conversation with you later/would love to talk to you later. What's your number?" and hand her your phone.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Thought for the day   Thought for the day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:01 am

Oh dude! Dont worry about how it looks to others first off, when she pulled away with you the group knew what was up. I like day game better myself anyway. Now I've spent a few years in europe with the language barrier thing, and I've learned that using your hands is a great way to communicate, (kino in PUA terms) and with foreigners, touching is way more accepted than it is here in the states during normal interactions outside "night game time". In this case, use your hands to help indicate you like her but your time is short, by taking and squeezing her hands but then tapping your watch with her hand (cheesy but it worked for me), while saying you really wanna talk more but you have to go. Then just ask her number and try to get back with her later that day. The fact that she was trying to understand meant you coulda screwed it up 9 ways to hell and still got her man, when theres a language barrier, people are more forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought for the day   Thought for the day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought for the day
Page 1 of 1