Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it Empty
PostSubject: my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it   my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 pm

ok me and a couple of freinds went to the club last weekend and i saw this fine gold complected dime that i use to have a crush on in high school back in 9th or 10th grade. but back to the topic , i saw her she saw me she approached grabbed me by MY arm so we could talk then this fat idiot comes out of no where and fucks it up by just cutting in to the convo and doing the something that she has a problem about smoking smoking weed in general and the way he did it made him seem so ignorant and dumb . that she said that she was gonna go find her friend. and i guess by him asking her that that made me guilty by association.

so i want to know how can i rebound form something like this if it happens again?????

and your thoughts on my lil story Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it   my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:13 am

Firstly, tell this cat what just occurred right at that very moment. What happend was this,listen carefully. Your friend didn't have the balls to start a convo with this girl. So when you manned up and opened, bang, bang he saw his chance to get in the convo without the feeling of uneasiness. ALso couple that with he had no fear of rejection, because she wasn't trying to connect with him in the first place. Next, don't worry about this crush girl my man, in fact go out and discover how great many other girls in the ATL area is. Peace and Love, and success.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it   my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:15 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Firstly, tell this cat what just occurred right at that very moment. What happend was this,listen carefully. Your friend didn't have the balls to start a convo with this girl. So when you manned up and opened, bang, bang he saw his chance to get in the convo without the feeling of uneasiness. ALso couple that with he had no fear of rejection, because she wasn't trying to connect with him in the first place. Next, don't worry about this crush girl my man, in fact go out and discover how great many other girls in the ATL area is. Peace and Love, and success.

now that you had explained it it makes sense of his actions thanks for bringing that up. im over her and the crush thing it was just one of those things from the past where u saw the girl but didn't know how to approach her or had the skill that i have now.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it   my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:51 am

That's why the keep me around, my brother. Also test what I said out for yourself, open any hot girl, and see how your friend reacts. I am going to assume that it's the exact way, and I am speaking from experience here. I have a friend who is similar to how your friend is. I would open up a nice chick, and bang he's in my convo like nimrod, or something. I know you are well on your way, and once you pass the old guy bye, wave to me, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it   my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my freind cokced block at the club and i didnt even think he knew it
Page 1 of 1