Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club Empty
PostSubject: How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club   How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:20 am

One of the guys sent me an email asking me for tips on the do's and don'ts of a Wing Girl... Basically, asking how a Wing Girl helps u in a venue... I figured I would post my response in case any of u other guys have a wing girl or get one and want some tips on how u 2 can work together.. Here's my response:

Regarding the winging: I haven't been doing this for very long myself, so I don't know everything there is to winging... I used to do it all the time for my guy friends, but most were fairly attractive n weren't too shy when it came to talking to women.. I would just go up to a set and say a number of things from: "any of u ladies single and find this man attractive?, who at this table likes to dance?, u seem like a fun group of girls.. my friend here needs to have some fun tonight and I wanna find him a nice girl he can dance with just for fun" etc..

Having a (wing) girl w/u period is good for pre-selection. Other things she can do is go arnd the club acting like she's lookin for her FRIEND and stand by a set of girls for a second looking around.. Then, spark up a convo w/them by sayin she's been looking for her friend and can't find him n that she's tempted to just wait there for a sec n see if you come around.. Then, she can talk u up a bit.. sayin stuff like ur really cool/nice guy who dznt get to get out too often n that its a shame bcz ur a lot of fun etc.. Something like that or anything that is tru about u that will make u look good to them. Then, u walk up to her several minutes later (u 2 can even come up with a gesture/signal for her to do like play w/her earing etc so u don't come too soon) and she can go, "There u are! Btw- This is my friend I wz just tellin u about.. isn't he a doll" or whtvr...

She (or u alone) can also go up to a group of girls that are just sitting at a table looking bored as hell, n say something like "what's a group of nice looking ladies such as urselves doing just sittin here.. u look like u need to spice things up a bit or something.. Do u all/any of u like to dance? Which opens that option up.. Or, u can say "well if u ladies wld like to laugh n have a little more fun I'm (he's) willing to help.. I (He) know(s) several games we can play... ((nothing sexual of course bcz I know u ladies would wanna jump me right away, and I'm not lookin for that just so u know (which is a dis-qualifier and shld make them put their guard dwn a little lol))..

If the two of u go up to a set... It's her job to isolate and talk to the target's friend(s) so they don't get in the way/start blocking ur attempt to talk to ur target.. U have to win over the girl's friends to win the girl too lol..

One thing I noticed that Tripp n I could do when we were out with a client one nite, is go to go to a venue that has games u can play (pool, darts, ping pong, shuffleboard etc.) if u like doing that stuff.. What's cool about that, is that if u take one of ur guy friends with u and ur wing girl, there will be the 3 of u... Ur wing girl, ur guy friend, and u.... Then u need ANOTHER player to make it even, a girl Wink So u go around the venue and find a girl to be YOUR partner... Ur wing can go up to girls and say we are really wanting to play ___ but we need another player/he needs a partner.. It's the perfect opportunity to casually talk and get kino going etc.. Also, u shldn't be as nervous talking to her either bcz it's all fun and games Smile

Overall, however, it's hard to tell u specific things to do/not do.. Especially since Tripp and I both play off the situation and off of each other... not by a script/standard lines or whatever... There were several other things I wanted to say too, but I can't remember what they were at the moment.. If they come back to me, I will add them to the post... I hope this helps... maybe Tripp can add some stuff I didn't say
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
queenliz214
AFC
AFC
queenliz214

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club   How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:57 am

if you don't mind.....what is a wing girl??
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club   How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:26 am

Don't mind at all. A wing girl is basically an assistant. She helps the dating coach, in this case me, to work with the clients. She helps the guy/client feel comfortable interacting with other girls. The wing is NOT the target, so the client doesn't have to worry about "blowing her out", she's there to help him. The wing helps him learn and be comfortable with verbal rapport, physical touch, body language, eye contact, basic things like that.

She also helps to warm up sets for the guy too, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
dtm7193
AFC
AFC
dtm7193

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club   How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:00 am

If you had a wing girl open the set is it still necessary to use a FTC?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club   How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:38 am

Not so much, but here's the thing . . . calibrate for each particular set.

Personally, I rarely use any kind of FTC other than body language. But then I also rarely stay in one place for long in a club anyway. And people notice that.

Since the wing is warming the set up to you, an FTC isn't as important though, to answer the question. If you feel that the vibe has died down or you need to leave for some reason, you can STILL say "I'll catch you guys later, I need to rejoin my friend."
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
martinmyers808
AFC
AFC
martinmyers808

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club   How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:44 am

is there a wing boy too??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club   How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Your Wing Girl Can Help YOU in the club
Page 1 of 1