Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If only you knew . . .

Go down 
+5
Juice
Rye Lee
Icebreaker
JSmooth
L.A. Tripp
9 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

If only you knew . . . Empty
PostSubject: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:25 pm

We talk all the time about pushing boundaries, about breaking through barriers (your own and the girls), about closing, getting results.

And the whole time, I can't help but think . . . do you guys REALLY know what's possible? Do you REALLY know what you COULD be accomplishing? Especially in clubs, but not only in clubs. Do you REALLY know what YOU can be pulling off . . . with almost any girl of your choosing?

To be honest, you could f-close a girl right in the middle of a club . . . if you really wanted to. With that in mind . . . where is YOUR line? What line have you stopped at, and why?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:50 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
We talk all the time about pushing boundaries, about breaking through barriers (your own and the girls), about closing, getting results.

And the whole time, I can't help but think . . . do you guys REALLY know what's possible? Do you REALLY know what you COULD be accomplishing? Especially in clubs, but not only in clubs. Do you REALLY know what YOU can be pulling off . . . with almost any girl of your choosing?

To be honest, you could f-close a girl right in the middle of a club . . . if you really wanted to. With that in mind . . . where is YOUR line? What line have you stopped at, and why?

I don't know that I have one, but if I have another night like last night, I'm going to close her in the damn bathroom or my car next time instead of a seduction location. Like Tripp says guys, "You don't know what you can get away with until you try." Believe me I'm still impressed with how much crap I get away with personally. Where is your limiting beliefs at?
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Quote :
if I have another night like last night, I'm going to close her in the damn bathroom or my car next time instead of a seduction location.

It seems sometimes its easier to go for that as opposed to a seduction location. As strange as it sounds. Not every girl wants to go back to your place, see where you live, spend the night. They just want a quick hook up and not feel the pressure of the location. Plus the excitment is there. Thats what they are looking for.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Icebreaker wrote:
Quote :
if I have another night like last night, I'm going to close her in the damn bathroom or my car next time instead of a seduction location.

It seems sometimes its easier to go for that as opposed to a seduction location. As strange as it sounds. Not every girl wants to go back to your place, see where you live, spend the night. They just want a quick hook up and not feel the pressure of the location. Plus the excitment is there. Thats what they are looking for.

I don't want to hi-jack Tripp's good thread here, but I agree with you sometimes that the best. In this case you'd have to read my field report to fully understand. She was ready to go to my seduction location for sex but there were circumstances beyond my control at work with the guy she came with.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 pm

So in pushing your limits, if you are gonna hook up in the bathroom, how would you go about that? I find that unless there is a guy working in the bathroom to keep it clean, hand you towels, etc, it's usually pretty nasty and I don't want to be having sex with a girl in a stall with piss on the floor/seat/everywhere and a bit dump floating around the bowl. If there is a guy in there, should I smile and wave as I walk by? LOL! Or do you hit the girl's bathroom and keep your cool while hoping there aren't any stupid uptight chicks that freak out that a guy is in there?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:05 am

Rye Lee wrote:
So in pushing your limits, if you are gonna hook up in the bathroom, how would you go about that? I find that unless there is a guy working in the bathroom to keep it clean, hand you towels, etc, it's usually pretty nasty and I don't want to be having sex with a girl in a stall with piss on the floor/seat/everywhere and a bit dump floating around the bowl. If there is a guy in there, should I smile and wave as I walk by? LOL! Or do you hit the girl's bathroom and keep your cool while hoping there aren't any stupid uptight chicks that freak out that a guy is in there?

There are attendents in the bathroom I know by name. I know that they cover for the bartenders watching for managers and security. As well as I know them i could slip them some money and figure it out. Anyways, I see your point, but I also mentioned at someone's nearby car too!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:14 am

JSmooth wrote:
Rye Lee wrote:

There are attendents in the bathroom I know by name. I know that they cover for the bartenders watching for managers and security. As well as I know them i could slip them some money and figure it out. Anyways, I see your point, but I also mentioned at someone's nearby car too!

Yes, become teenagers again. Hit the back of the vehicle. The girl will actually love it.
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:45 am

From experiance I have noticed that Ladies rooms are much cleaner than mens.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:27 am

Icebreaker wrote:

hmmmmm . . . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:13 am

Icebreaker wrote:

LOL YEAH I KNOW THAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:43 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Icebreaker wrote:

hmmmmm . . . Twisted Evil

Awesome, haven't been in the women's bathrooms in most clubs, so I couldn't confirm that. I don't have a car, so unless she does, I think we'll be pushing for a ladies room sometime in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:24 am

Well, I have never f-closed a girl I just met in the initial interaction. I have gotten numbers and kisses, but never a full on close. I have heard the stories, but I don't know if I could pull it off. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:

To be honest, you could f-close a girl right in the middle of a club . . . if you really wanted to.

certainly not a hot girl...or a sane one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:32 pm

DTM wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

To be honest, you could f-close a girl right in the middle of a club . . . if you really wanted to.

certainly not a hot girl...or a sane one

Umm, actually, yes . . . and yes. In fact, very hot.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Hot is subjective. I find myself thinking that many girls PUA's take pictures with aren't attractive and I'm sure they think the same about some of my girls-- to each his own. Let's not take the festering argument any farther as it will be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:30 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:

so ur saying you can get any girl to commit public indecency and have sex in the middle of a place crowded with strangers?

i think not!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:09 am

DTM wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

so ur saying you can get any girl to commit public indecency and have sex in the middle of a place crowded with strangers?

i think not!

Agreed "ANY" girl won't be possible. Nothing is ever 100%. However, the point is most people are suprised by the number of very attractive women that are willing to do this. For sex there is a small group who find sex in public erotic. However, there is a much larger group that would do lots of sexual acts in public that most people don't consider.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 am

DTM wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

i think not!

He merely said that he was able to get a very hot girl to do so in the middle of a club, didn't say that he could get anyone from a police officer to a virgin catholic school girl to do it, so don't twist it around.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:35 pm

This thread brightened my day....*very sly smile*
something is definitly going to happen when I go out today now. :\

Hey, could you give some examples of things you could be doing.
I could see why it's a mostly in-the-moment thing, but I'd like to brainstorm some scenarios. :p
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Quote :
I could see why it's a mostly in-the-moment thing, but I'd like to brainstorm some scenarios. :p
Make babies, then give her a simple abortion WHILE at the club!
Have a foursome in the middle of the dance floor.
You + HB10 on DJ Table. Making the scratches for the night.

...or you could finger her while dancing. But wheres the fun in that? :-P
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Hobbit wrote:

...or you could finger her while dancing. But wheres the fun in that? :-P

LOL, yeah where's the fun in that? You only get to watch her facial expressions, feel her body tense up, hear her strain to keep from being heard over the music, and feel her come all over your hand . . . nah, no fun there, lol!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:18 am

Diamond wrote:

Hey, could you give some examples of things you could be doing.

When kissing you continue to escalate and push boundaries. You push the kino further and further. Lift her leg up around your waist. Lift her whole body up and hold her in the air. Let her wrap her legs around you. Let your hands roam her back, all up and down, grab her hair with your hand, slightly pull it, kiss her neck, bite her neck. These things will majorly turn on most girls. You get her turned on enough, and it's on, whether you're in the club or not.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:38 am

[quote="L.A. Tripp"]
Diamond wrote:

When kissing you continue to escalate and push boundaries. You push the kino further and further. Lift her leg up around your waist. Lift her whole body up and hold her in the air. Let her wrap her legs around you. Let your hands roam her back, all up and down, grab her hair with your hand, slightly pull it, kiss her neck, bite her neck. These things will majorly turn on most girls. You get her turned on enough, and it's on, whether you're in the club or not.

Okayy.. just went to ma graduation after-party and a club the day previous. My routine that I use is what you mention, along with any other nonverbal turn-ons that I've figured out.. Very Happy

What I really want to learn is just how sex on a dancefloor goes down. I hear about it in others stories, but I guess for privacy purposes, the stratagy or sequence of what happens is not written down. This is my next on agenda of what to do/try next.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:32 am

Diamond wrote:

What I really want to learn is just how sex on a dancefloor goes down. I hear about it in others stories, but I guess for privacy purposes, the stratagy or sequence of what happens is not written down. This is my next on agenda of what to do/try next.

Crowded floor, short skirt, thong or nothing, dimly lit, kino escalation, kissing, neck biting, etc. I think you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If only you knew . . .   If only you knew . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If only you knew . . .
Page 1 of 1