Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long does it take to Pick Up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

How long does it take to Pick Up? Empty
PostSubject: How long does it take to Pick Up?   How long does it take to Pick Up? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:25 am

Well, obviously it takes a different amount of time for each person and each skill level. But here's something I've noticed . . .

Most guys will go out, especially newer ones, early in the night and stay as long as they can. Well, this is actually a good thing. You can practice more, learn to calibrate more, get more experience, all of that stuff. I did it that way myself at first.

Once you get more experience, I've found that you only need to go out on a weekend night to say a club for an hour or two. Two hours will give you PLENTY of time to open sets, build social proof, dance if you want to and are any good, and even get kiss closes and number closes. And, you can accomplish this with more than one target as well, in that same two hour span. It's amazing what you can accomplish in just a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to Pick Up?   How long does it take to Pick Up? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:50 am

This is the case of focused progression gentlemen. As a newbie, the first few weeks are similar to nfls training camps, you go through drills, two a days of sarging for hours, reading a lot, going out a lot. This is the mindset of getting prepared for a bigger task that lies ahead. Once you have earned your early stripes, and recieved the playbook it is up to you to enter the game and play. A great coach always helps as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to Pick Up?   How long does it take to Pick Up? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:33 am

I completely agree with you Tripp. Typically within a few hours I've # closed a couple of HB's and have enjoyed myself in their groups. I really don't personally enjoy spending the entire night in a club, unless I stand a chance of F-Closing a target and I'm building comfort. I usually hang out longer to wing the others in my lair or that go out with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to Pick Up?   How long does it take to Pick Up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to Pick Up?
Page 1 of 1