Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another rule of pick up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Another rule of pick up Empty
PostSubject: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:38 am

So I found this one out during a concert last night.
Pick up requires heavy dedication from my time and focus.
I must be willing to use the $12 I spent for admission on gaming targets instead of dancing to amazing music.
I must be willing to ignore my usual group of friends atleast until I can isolate my target. Which is around a solid 7-20 minutes.
I must be willing to invest on my target of choice.

It sucks. Choosing between a target you've invested in for the past two months and watching the band you've been dying to see for the last two years.
But know you must make a choice.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:16 am

So which did you choose?

I think it can become a very difficult call when it's an event or band that you really really want to experience to the fullest and not just in the background, especially when it's more than $12. I went to a concert last year and there was a girl that I was a bit interested in and was talking with before the music started, but when the band came on, I didn't care enough to do more than occassionally glance at her and think about gaming her, but I kept deciding I prefered the band that I may not see again.
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Yeah exactly. I gamed the girl for 10-15 minutes on and off when the bands were setting up, and then I barely even wanted to game the girl.
I'm really into the music scene so it all makes sense. (:
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Oh come ON guys! lol. Don't wimp out!

How is it that I can really enjoy the music playing, whether from the DJ or from the band, game a set of girls (not just one) play them off of each other, AND merge them with other sets and groups of friends all at the same time?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:21 pm

Grape wrote:
Yeah exactly. I gamed the girl for 10-15 minutes on and off when the bands were setting up, and then I barely even wanted to game the girl.

OK, if you like the girl, you should have made her a part of your reality, you two could have had a good night together if you reeled her in with you to enjoy this band. Don't be afraid to ask, but watch how you ask. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:25 pm

Rye Lee wrote:
So which did you choose?

I think it can become a very difficult call when it's an event or band that you really really want to experience to the fullest and not just in the background, especially when it's more than $12. I went to a concert last year and there was a girl that I was a bit interested in and was talking with before the music started, but when the band came on, I didn't care enough to do more than occassionally glance at her and think about gaming her, but I kept deciding I prefered the band that I may not see again.

And you, THINK about gaming her while the band was playing...Like I told Grape...you should have brought her over there with you. What was you handle on things? If you didn't care enough to game her after the band then why were the thoughts lingering still in your head after the fact?

Did you care enough? Perhaps you did, but were the logistics right? I mean there has to be a more vali reason because I don't see that as one.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:40 pm

Paramour wrote:
Grape wrote:

OK, if you like the girl, you should have made her a part of your reality, you two could have had a good night together if you reeled her in with you to enjoy this band. Don't be afraid to ask, but watch how you ask. Very Happy

Well I'm lost in the dance pit with 30 other people inside it. =PP
And when I mean dance, I mean::

Yup, go ahead and have a laugh at it. I believe I have my own reasons,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Dude, I used to dance in pits back in early high school days......it kicks ass.....but anything is possible dude...think outside the box...i do. Its a means in which whether there is a will, there is a way!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 am

Paramour wrote:
Dude, I used to dance in pits back in early high school days......it kicks ass.....but anything is possible dude...think outside the box...i do. Its a means in which whether there is a will, there is a way!

Oh, I LOVE packed dance floors! That's when things get the hottest . . . and you can get away with the most shit! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:37 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:

Oh, I LOVE packed dance floors! That's when things get the hottest . . . and you can get away with the most shit! Wink

Yes, I do too...forthe most part!! Well, you've seen personally what I do on dancefloors....esp. at Grahams on the hip/hop section. I might as well been having sex on the dancefloor right there in front of everyone, but I didn't want to make you jealous either..LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:21 am

Honestly, I'm an audiophile and music takes priority over my dick if the music is good enough. I'd much rather focus as much attention as possible on recording the event in my mind and sarging a girl, or even fooling around with her on the dance floor is gonna distract me from that. I love women, but I love music more, sorry to dissappoint.

As far as "regretting" not interacting with her and thinking about her occassionally during the concert, I really don't think that's a big deal, hence why I mentioned it in such a way. If during an hour and a half or two hour concert, I think of and/or look at a girl that I was interested in sarging a few times, because she's in my line of sight, then I accept that, because if she weren't right next to me, then I might only think of her briefly once and then shrug it off in favor of the music. Emily Haines w/ Metric live vs. random girl = Emily Haines winning every time.
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Rye Lee wrote:
Honestly, I'm an audiophile and music takes priority over my dick if the music is good enough. I'd much rather focus as much attention as possible on recording the event in my mind and sarging a girl, or even fooling around with her on the dance floor is gonna distract me from that. I love women, but I love music more, sorry to dissappoint.

Woot. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another rule of pick up   Another rule of pick up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another rule of pick up
Page 1 of 1