Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Direct Way Into Bed-Playboy March 06 by BadBoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Direct Way Into Bed-Playboy March 06 by BadBoy Empty
PostSubject: The Direct Way Into Bed-Playboy March 06 by BadBoy   The Direct Way Into Bed-Playboy March 06 by BadBoy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 pm

The direct way into bed

Learning from the best seducers in the world. What to best manipulate womens’ emotions with... Welcome to the dark side of the force. There is very little light in this London seminar room, and a man who you’d hardly believe to be among the biggest ladies’ men in Europe.

Like all other boys, Badboy would have tried to win girls’ hearts over with Flowers and compliments. He would never have developed the ablity to seduce only through his dominance. Even Neil Strauss, author of bestselling “The Game”, tells that he explicitly flew to Croatia to meet the “charismatic seduction artist” that calls himself Badboy and is the european counterpart to the canadian flirtguru Mystery. Their methods coplement each other: the modern Casanova should master both.

While Mystery conquers women by charmingly sneaking in the back door to their hearts, Badboy comes in by the front door – no knocking, he kicks the door in. Mystery believes that beautiful women stand above men and that you have to work your way up by means of all kinds of tricks. Badboy on the other hand thinks: “Men are stronger and more powerful. Always!” Ever since the days of the Neanderthals, women are supposedly programmed towards male strength. Unconsciously. Automatically. Inevitably.

“Even the ones who seem emancipated” says Badboy, “Women do not want to be respected,” he adjures his circle of disciples, this time consisting of nice students, shy bankers and other well-educated yet romance-free guys. Shyness, we are taught, is only a molecule in our head, the product of one lousy hormone. Badboy and his german colleague Robert “Magnum” have already formed over a thousand pick-up-artists with their workshops in 15 countries – at well over 1000€ per Seminar.

I went to London to perfect my formation as a pro flirter. Here’s where I learn that everything I did so far was wrong. I asked women questions instead of deciding for them. I even apologized when I approached a woman. I had been brainwashed by what was considered polite so long that I had become an “understanding” wimp that crossed his legs in front of women. But my time as a well-behaved Jedi is over – the dark side of the force is waiting. “The approach must feel like the explosion of a nuke” Badboy says and proceeds to demonstrate it in a Starbucks caf?. He grabs the table with both hands, stands in a wide-legged pose and says to the girls: “I like you, I’ll get to know you better.” Dumbfounded the two blondes look past the foam on their tall latte. Badboy just takes a chair and sits down next to them: two minutes later he has their phone numbers.

What looks so simple is a combination of confident bodylanguage, a deep voice and absolute coolness. However, the tough approach only works if you are as convincing as Klaus Kinski in “The great silence”. I am not quite there yet. I walk over nonchalantly and wide-legged to a table of girls, only to wisper some gibberish, like a hoarse King Kong. Or I come in hobbling like a hunted deer, then in a demonstratively cool voice saying: “You know who you remind me of? Someone I should get to know.” The girls give me a pitiful look and return to their blueberry muffins.But I think to myself that even I will learn it. After all, the tallest trees were once nothing but a humble seed.

Every woman has the same fantasy: she is waiting for her night in shining armor to liberate her from her sad and dull existence. That is what I have to convey to her. No more. When I first succeed in the dominant approach, the effect is astonishing: the girl is fixated on me. “You can bet that it was the first time in her life someone approached her that directly” says coach “Magnum”, a 25-year old medical student with a casual beard-stubble and a stand-up collar. But it doesn’t really matter what I say.

“93 percent of communication happens through bodylanguage” says Magnum. He has analysed James Bonds’ bodylanguage. The archetype of a self-confident man, he says, uses his body like an instrument. When reaching for a drink, his eyes linger on the woman. When something happens on his right, he will first shift his gaze in the direction, then turn his head and finally the rest of his body. “Charisma consists of bodylanguage, timing, and the ability to polarize”, explains “Magnum”.

Dominance must not be mistaken for chauvinism or aggressiveness. Dominance does not need violence. Force always creates resistance. While sitting down at a table with three beautiful American tourists, Badboy displays his seduction fireworks. He begins to manipulate their feelings. Most men fail at this point. They approach women, only to bury them with questions: “What’s your name?” “Do you come here often?” “Where are you from?” Questions are a iced water for the fledgling flame of a flirt.

Most men destroy every chance of a conversation before it has even started. Men direct their game at the left side of the brain, at logic and intellect. But in the end it is the emotional, right side that decides. “If you can ellicit five different emotional states in a woman, she will go to bed with you”, lectures Badboy. During the approach she must feel relaxed, your presence must be pleasant for her, she has to feel attractive, build trust and finally an emotional connection. That’s all. “Yesterday I was at the sea.

You know that smell of sunblocker mixing with sand and the sun shining on it. The warm wind was caressing my neck” whispers Badboy into a cute blondes’ ear while softly blowing air on her neck. Girls willingly take that trip to good-feeling land that so few men embark them on. And it’s not relevant if you agree on the specific topics. The woman might like dancing, while the man likes rock-climbing. The important thing is that both have the same pleasurable sensation when exercising their hobbies. In a club Magnum leaves me with a group of five girls: “Could you please take care of my little brother while I go to the toilet?”

After a few minutes of general conversation I stimulate a tall, lank brunettes’ fantasy: “Imagine, you could travel to a place where no one knows you, where you could do whatever you want without anyone back home ever knowing. What would you do?” She contemplates that and with a broad grin says: “I won’t tell you.” She doesn’t have to, as her dirty imagination is firing the right hormones. Unfortunately, just then my big, dominant brother comes back from the toilet. After a few of his hypnotic tales of the connection of their souls, the brunette has all but forgotten me. She wet her mouth with me, just to feast with the master of seduction.

The other pick-up students have already on their first nights reaped the rewards of the new input. Some are kissing their way through the club. There are techniques to give a woman the feeling that she has known the man for ages. The best way to find out about a woman, is to tell her something about you. “Tell her a secret, and she will tell you hers. After all, you are soulmates that tell each other everything” says Magnum. If applied properly, the woman should soon be whispering something along the lines of “I feel like we’ve known each other forever.” It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor. “The man has to act as if he owns a Ferrari, a helicopter and an island.

But he doesn’t have to own her. It’s just a matter of attitude. You cannot buy self-confidence.” That is why even as a shy person you can advance to be a Casanova. Badboy has long since become world-famous in his community of seduction artists. His game is legendary for the day-two-date. Every appointment with a woman starts in a caf? in the city centre. Then they take a walk through the city and always – accidentally – pass a shop selling ornamental fishes. “Let’s go inside” says Badboy.

They stroll through the shop and discover a wonderful, diamond-blue discusfish. “I’ll buy it” he decides spontaneously. Then they are in front of the shop with the fish in the bag. “I absolutely have to get it home into the fish tank at once, or it will die” says Badboy. So they go to his place, where Badboy raves about the romantic life of discusfishes: “They are swarm-fishes. They need each other to survive. When left alone, they die out of loneliness. I understand these fishes. I will name this one after you.”

The bedroom is close to the fish tank. The next day Badboy brings the fish back to the shop. Every time. He pays the salesman 10€ to also act the next time as if Badboy had spontaneously decided to buy that fish. To keep the secret that there is probably no fish on earth with more names to it: Ivana, Elena, Sonya, Natalia, Anna… Playboy, March 2006
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

The Direct Way Into Bed-Playboy March 06 by BadBoy
Page 1 of 1